Chapter 5: (Y/N) vs. Rufus and a friendship bonding

Sting's POV
I can't take it anymore I need to get there and rescue her, Rufus is just too powerful she might not make it I thought to myself I was about to go down but Rouge stopped me " How about we wait a little bit longer,I have a feeling about this,I think she planned this." Rouge said I looked at him with confusion printed on my face  (Y/N) just keeps chuckling " Galaxy Phoenix's... ALL!!" (Y/N) chanted "aahhhhhhhhh it's ............ too...............much!!!!!" Rufus said then got hit by all of (Y/N)'s attacks and got unconscious!?!?!?!!!? She got stronger than ever before it made me fall for her more . " And the winner is (Y/N) FROM FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!!" Mato said, (Y/N) went back to her balcony. Everyone congratulated her for winning her guild " ok so that would be called a day since the last fight took so long ok see you tomorrow then!!Mato" Mato announced everyone else went back to their own things to do. I decided to visit Fairy Tail.

At Fairy Tail.....

Third Person's POV

  "A party for (Y/N)'s victory!!!" Someone shouted the whole guild started partying, someone opened the guild door everything in the guild was silent seeing a saber  member right in front of them  he was wearing a black cloak with the Sabertooth mark on it " I have come to speak with (Y/N) Scarlet" the cloaked figure said "Yes , but before we speak who are you?" (Y/N) asked the cloaked figure " An old friend of  yours can remember you, but you can't remember your friend when you were at the forest." The cloaked figure said and took his hood off ".
... STING!!!!!!" (Y/N) shouted happily then tackled Sting with a hug .

(Y/N)'s POV

    I tackled Sting with a hug . For 6 years of not seeing each other we finally found each other " Say Sting where's Rouge anyway?" I asked him then released him "oh he just stayed at the guild and then went home." He answered " welp..... I gotta go now .....bye ....." He waved good bye I waved back " you know that guy (Y/N)?" Erza~nii asked I nodded in agreement then explained everything to her.