The drug

It all started when I felt that something is missing. It wasn't exactly what I call Friendship, it wasn't something either that I would term Love. But I had a feeling, a feeling to add flavor to this empty life and  Do you know what complicates it? The love and friendship towards something. Something that completes me. Many laugh at me, but I would say that I don't care. MUSIC... It inspires me!!!

Music is the expression of emotion through the medium of sound. From the very first moment a human heard a songbird and endeavored to recreate that beauty, or beat on a hollow log and found the rhythm compelling, music has become the most powerful freedom given by God. Have you ever wonder why a song may bring tears to your eyes? Or how music allows you to recall a specific memory of your past? Well others might think i'm stupid but actually I have been able to harness the power of music and direct it toward healthcare. So you know music makes me feel healthy.

According to Oxford Advance Learner's Dictionary, music is defined as a sound that are arranged in a pleasant way or exciting to listen to. But for me. I think that music is just something a loenly person might need, and not only a loenly person but anybody. For me music is a drug. A drug that makes all my stress or burden go away.

I would tell every one to enjoy this drug. because its one of its kind and its well known as the name MUSIC!!!