One Week Later ( Chapter one)

Cody's POV

It has been a week and two days since what happened. ' she's weak and that's her own fault ' all I heard was that. Walking down the hall way most people moved away from me. I was mostly friends with the most powerful people in school. I'm even friends with a 0.1 a human who is just strong enough to attend this school. My mom and dad don't really know about the stuff that goes on here the school is underground because the human school is right above us. Every now and then I see that girl the one I beat in combat.

Somethings to know about this school boys and girls don't talk or see each other so my sister Amy is Cut off from me and since she's just a little girl she goes to school with the humans for the time being. We don't hold back on each other the teachers here don't believe in the gender rule. Most people here hang out with people who are on their power level. There is only one person here who is stronger than me. Her name is Von she is one level above me. I don't see her walk the halls much. And she only comes to class when she is forced to come.

Walking down the halls I wasn't paying any attention. I feel someone cold bump into me. I was like I had leaned into a block of Ice. " watch it " a male Voice said I turned around to see a Pale skinned male with white hair and brown eyes looking at me. His hands were in his pockets and even so I could tell he was powerful but not as powerful as Me.

" sorry,  I wasn't playing Attention " I said

" Start " he Replied turning around to walk away.

" Hey man what's your name? " I asked Normally

" why? So you can tell the teacher you wanna beat me up like you did Jay? " he said coldly

" you and I both know I had no choice and that she would have done the same if given a chance. "

" look pretty boy you may be strong but don't think you can't be beaten." He said walking away.

A crowd had formed around us whispering about what had happened. I watched him walk over to a girl with glowing red eyes. They started talking and walking. Soon they had turned the corner and were gone.

My best friend Neptra walked over to me she was a browned haired girl who was in love with the color Purple. " what happened?" She asked " did he challenge you?" She asked

" nothing and No " I replied