Chapter 6

Time skip to the end of the day~

 Your P.O.V.

'Well, today has been very eventful' you thought to yourself. First, them come to school next Sebastian is teasing me in suggestive ways. Then Ciel starts acting like he is royalty again. Then when I thought it could not get any worse it happened. I got picked on by the most popular girl in school who I really don't care about and never think about what she says or does. But Sebastian had herd.

Flashback~

 So here I am walking to my locker to get my backpack when the most bitchy girl in school shuts my locker almost on my hands. " Oops sorry," she said in a sarcastic voice. 'God she was so annoying,' I thought to my self. So I 'accidentally' shoved her out of my way to get to my locker again. " Oops sorry," I said in the same voice just try to bring my voice into a girly one a little more like I was innocent.  She looked at me from her spot on the ground with a smirk on her face. 'Why is she looking at me like that,' I thought. When she looked behind me she saw someone. " Miss," she cried out. "Whats going on here," she asked. She eyed us both suspiciously. " She just pushed me on the ground after I was just telling her that I liked her top!" and o boy that made me furious how she just lied. " Why would you do that (Y/N)," she looked at me like I was committing a big crime. " But I didn't push her and she didn't even say she liked my top," you said back as calmly as you could. " Now she liying!" she cried out once more. " Now hush, (Y/N) you have-" before she could finish her sentence. Sebastian walked up. " I think I will be able to clear this up. 

~Time Skip After~

     After dealing with that big witch (With a B) Sebastian and me started to make our way back to Ciel and Violet.  "What took you both so long," Ciel asked looking at his butler. "I am deeply sorry my lord, but there was a problem that I needed to help miss (Y/N) with. Now that, it is done what would you say to go back to (Y/N) home and I will make some tea," he said while giving his infamous smile towards his lord. "Yes that sounds fine," Ciela answered him. As we all walked back to my house I couldn't stop thinking about Sebastian. 

Author P.O.V.

 When you all had reached your house excluding Violet she had headed home. Sebastian, as promised, made you and Ciel some tea. Sebastian while making the tea added something to your drink that would affect everything. At least that is what he thought. 

  When you finished your drink you started to feel tingly. 'Whats wrong' you thought. When you looked at Sebastian you had felt a new emoting emitting from yourself, you stood up and slowly walked up to Sebastian and as you did he said 

"-----------------"

To Be Continued~