Talkin shit

Am I the only one who hates in when people talk shit. Like what are you gonna do you 130 lbs soakin wet I will STOMP yo ass like show me what you can do. Oh? What? it was just a joke. It was a joke when you and your friend jumped my fucking friend right in front of me. So its not a joke when I step in. All this shit about you fight your daddy. Fuck outta here your just getting beat bc you cant stand up for yourself. Ill beat you too. Ill beat you till there's nothing left. Or you can stand up. Next time you wanna fight my friends take our whole squad on and then well see if its a fair fight or not. Don't jump back as soon as things look grim for you. And don't talk shit all from across the room. My hearing was ranked 10th best in the state don't think i cant hear every little insult your saying. All this shit about how my black instincts come out. Yeah they do. You know what they are. Protect your family and those close to you. Damn straight. So yeah not all my black reflexes are just running. Ill run Ill run right through you and your fucking friends. Lets play a game okay. The next time you do this. The game is called who gets killed first. Consider my offer the next time you wanna gang up on one of my friends. If you wanna go and do that I will make sure your resting six feet under by the end of this day.