Author Note

Thank you for showing interest in my story. I started writing this about 7-8 years ago and it's my very first completed book (re: yeah, there's some novice mistakes here and there. I've embraced it.) In 2013, I took to Smashwords and KPD and self-published it. After seeing some major plot problems, it was taken down for a couple years, and as of last year, has been paces back on virtual shelves.

I never expected my first book to bankroll me, so it's not only a paltry $1.99 on Amazon, but it's still free at Smashwords. If you feel like what you read and want to support a fledgling author, feel free to buy a copy off Amazon, but what really truly helps a writer such as myself is reviews and word of mouth.

Reviews are what is going to help when I finish book 2 of the Wolfblooded series. It's the bread and butter for indie authors. Especially painfully-introverted Indies, like me, who SUCK at the whole self-promotion gig. I need YOU to help.

So if you like it, please feel free to write a review on Amazon, Smashwords, Goodreads, your own personal blog, wherever.

Because I suck at marketing, I made the decision to bring Pack or Prey to Wattpad, released as a serial. All I want is for people to read. Whether it's here or from the ebook. Maybe, if I make enough sales I can finally produce an audio book--one of my biggest goals. (Exciting update: We won't be waiting much longer for dreams to come true 😉)But until then, I'm happy with simply knowing someone is reading and enjoying my work.

Enough rambling on... I will leave you to read now with one last thing.

Trigger warning: domestic violence, graphic violence, stalking.