Lights Down Low

Ok this is lemon chapter ok so get some tissues ok that is a warning ok later and enjoy before Valt and Shu fuck up cause here we go!
Valt was curious about Red Eye So he decided to go to Mexico to find information about the Snake Pit.Valt pack up and told Mahiru that she would be back until he has all the information.Valt left Japan with no one to join him cause something is going to happen when he is in the Snack Pit.Valt finally found the Snake Pit but felt someone covering his mouth and tried to get out of its strong grip.Everything was blurred and Valt faded and this mysterious person took him inside of the Snake Pit all the way to there room but the people that stayed in the Snake Pit were dead and the dead bodies were removed instead of the blood that was all around the hallways and rooms.
"Hmmm.....ahh.....AHHHHH!"Valt was terrorized about the room cause it has a lot of blood.
"Welcome back Valt Aoi.~"A calm voice came from no where and Valt got himself up but was at a soft spot which he was thinking maybe bed and he was right.
"Wh....who are...y..you!"Valt try to escape something that felt cold.As he looked up he saw it was chains he was more terrorized as the voice interrupted him trying to escape.
"Hmmm....ahhhh!.....Hmmmm........."Valt try to use his girl ability that Mahiru gave him if he was trapped.
"If you're trying to get out there is no way out.~"Someone got on top of Valt but he couldn't tell who was the person because the lights were down low.

Ok time to see lemon
That person started to kiss Valt to make him change his mind but Valt try to break it but the mysterious person started to kiss him passingly and hungrily so Valt had to give up cause he fell from the kiss of this mysterious person,and that person broke the kiss and now Valt only saw the color red,white,gray,and black and now he realized it was Red Eye?!
"R...Red Eye...!I thought....y.....you.....HMMMM!"Valt got interrupted by a more....um...sexual kiss that made Valt blush layers of red as the kiss last for 5 minuets Red Eye started to take Valt's shirt and rip it...with a knife and his pants as Red Eye left him only with his boxers.

"AHHHH....W...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"Valt was in a panic for Red Eye holding a knife to take his clothes off.
"Just to have some fun all night.~"Red Eye was still continuing to rip Valt's clothes to have some "fun all night".Red Eye was done doing some fun for what Valt was thinking he was going to kill him in a game of turture.That is when Red Eye started to lick Valt's chest.
"Ahh~"Valt trued to not maon but had to let out a maon cause of the saliva contact.Red eye's next move is to kiss Valt but he refused.Red Eye had to bite on Valt's lips to open so Valt opens his mouth but felt like Red Eye was liking on every corner of Valt's mouth.
"Ahh~" Valt let out a maon and Red Eye started to rip his clothes/suit with his knife and Valt blush madly and Red Eye cut Valt's boxers and both of them were nodeed and Red Eye got inside of Valt hard.
"Ahhhhh~Ahhhhhh~"Valt maon strong as Red Eye went in and out in and going faster each time and Valt started to bleed.
"Ahhhhhh!~p...please. Red Eye t..take it sl...slow!~Ahhhhhh!~
Valt started to feel extremely tiered of Red Eye to what he was doing so Red Eye stoped and took out the chains fro Valt's wrist and the edged of Valt's feet and cornered Valt and hugged him so he can't escape from him.Valt was starting to sleep from all of this as Red Eye had something to give for the next day and went to sleep peacefully with the one he loved every time when things go bad as they slept something was glowing on Valt's neck that there were three gems,one was red,blue, and purple but what does it mean?
Hope you liked it I know it's lemon so get use to it ok now comment down below to what does the three glowing gems mean ok later!