Chapter 5

"Hey, do you want to practice your guitar on the studio?"

"Yeah, but my guitar broke, remember?"

"Who said you'll be playing that guitar with horribly broken strings?" I ducked down and pulled out a guitar under the bench. I unzipped the covers, and I took out a brand new pink guitar with her name written on it.

"Oh my God, Baekhyun!" Her hand fell on her mouth as she gasped, and her eyes twinkled brighter than the morning star. "You bought me a new guitar?"

"Uhuh." I nodded and handed the guitar to her. "Here, have it."

She held the guitar against her chest with one arm, she slung the other aroud my neck. "Baekhyun, thank you!"

With my chin resting on her shoulder, I draped my arms around her waist and said, "No problem, babe. Go ahaed and try it."

She positioned the guitar between her arms with her fingers pressed against the strings. I had my head rested on hers as she plucked a peaceful melody, and I stared at her in amazement as the beautiful her strummed a musically satisfying harmony.

"Do you like it?"

"Baekhyun, I love it!" She looked up to me, and now our foreheads were touching.

"I love you, Minyeong."

"I love you more, Baekhyun."

I leaned closer, and I placed my lips against her red-pigmented brims as soon as her beaming brown eyes closed.

And I love you most.