Chapter 2

Natalia's POV

I clean the tears that were on my face I took a deep breath put my glasses back on and walked out the bathroom. I quickly went outside to take some air I sat on the edge of a rock I moved my hair that was on my face behind my ear. Anger was burning inside of me I couldn't take them for much longer. I took a deep breath trying to calm my wolf down.

There were tears of frustration in my eyes I got up and walked to the nearest concrete wall I placed my hands on the concrete wall, I was taking deep breaths to calm myself down, I was always a target to be a punching bag to make themselves feel better and I couldn't do anything about it.

My wolf Nadia said, "Let me out I'm tired of them treating us like trash I'm going to show all of them what pain feels like I'm gonna make all of them feel pain". She growled in anger making me let out a growl I took more deep breath If she was let out my secret will be revealed because she will try to kill them. The only thing I could do was feel pain instead of anger I punched the concrete wall over and over, making my knuckles bleed.

I whimper in pain no matter how much it hurts but I had to get over it, rather than make everything fall apart, what I had kept a secret for so long will be revealed. My back slid down the wall and I placed my head against the wall and my feets stretched out. I was thinking about what my mate will be like, will he save me. I looked at my bloody knuckles, the blood had spread out making it look messy.  I stood up with my other hand for support.

I walked to one of the pack houses instead of the kitchen/diner area. To get it wrapped up, so it could heal faster I open the door to the pack house I did a simple spell so they don't smell the blood. I was walking with my head down I bumped into someone making me fall back hitting my butt on the floor. I look up to see the pack sl*t and the alpha, the girl stood up that I had bumped into her. She said "Move you dirty rag"

The alpha said in a serious tone "why is your hand bleeding" I quickly look at my hand, my knuckles were bleeding I put my hand behind my back and I said "Oh I accidentally cut my finger with a knife"
He said with a disgusted face "Ok Just make sure not to drip your blood everywhere"

When they were walking the girl bumped me again making me fall right back again. Making me hit my hand on the floor I winced in pain I said "What a b*tch" making sure she could hear me, I quickly stood up again holding my hand I ran to the kitchen getting the first aid kit. I quickly disinfected it making ne eince in pain and put a bandage around my knuckles. I walked back to the kitchen/dining area I got my purse and the book I was reading. Then I went and walked around then I sat under a tree I took my glasses off and opened my book and read it was about 1:30 pm I had about two hours to read.

My timer started ringing It was 2:30 pm I quickly stood up from the position I was in that was laying position. I got my books and put my glasses back on I walked to Sammy's high school, the view had beautiful trees that stood green and tall, there were flowers mostly everywhere and the grass was green and you could see it was full of color. I saw Sammy (Samantha) standing by the school entrance. She was on her phone with headphones on, I quietly walked behind her I said "boo" she jumped and I laughed at her and said "Your such a scary a*s"

We went to her house and she asked her mom for her car. We got inside the car it had leather seats and a big tablet for the radio and control system. We were blasting all kinds of music, we were going to the nearest mall. We enter there were all kinds of little and big windows everywhere and there were people standing by what it looked like food stands I went to one they had churros I bought my self-one I was about to pay Sammy's, she said "What no, I'm not letting you pay for me thanks though" I gave her a curious look and said "Why come on" I insisted but it didn't change her mind.

It was a big mall and had a lot of different stores in it we went to all kinds of stores we made a deal that I was going to get her an outfit and she was going to get mines. I was si excited to go that party we went inside this store it was big and had clothes, all types of clothes everywhere some were colorful some were just black like my soul (Sorry I had to). I have never been inside a mall I was always waiting outside because I wasn't allowed inside it was forbidden for me to enter when I came with my aunt or when I brought some of the alpha's friends.

I was looking at the dresses when I saw this floral dress I got it and looked for a Jean jacket and purse I had found her outfit. I paid my outfit she paid hers.

I got home walking it was a 25-minute walk, my window was open so I threw my clothes from where I was standing to the inside of my room. I had bought a cheap pair of jeans because i knew what was going to happen and headed inside with the shopping bag, I had to bring it in with me so she won't be suspicious or start asking questions. I was putting the key inside the keyhole when the door opened and you could see my aunt was furious she got me by my arm and pulled me inside, her claws digging into my skin.

I whimpered she was doing it on purpose she took the bag away from my hands. She opened the bag revealing my jeans she quickly ripped them to pieces and said "Why are buying yourself cute clothes you know you don't deserve it" I walked to my room and prepared myself to sleep.

—-
To whoever beautiful human being reading this if you have any question about the book, feel free to send me a P.M/ DM.