Character Skeche

Neil Khanna (lead role,26 years old) :  ACP of Mumbai police.Son of Prakash Khanna and Shweta Khanna. Elder brother of Ali and Khushi. Very much possessive about his little sister Khushi. secret lover of Avni (Details later 😉)

Khushi Khanna (lead role,24 years):A very bubly, chirpy, cute and childish girl

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Khushi Khanna (lead role,24 years):A very bubly, chirpy, cute and childish girl.twin sister of Ali khanna.student of fashion designing.(4th year). pampered sister of Neil.

Arnav Singh RAIZADA(lead role,26 years old):A very famous businessman of the world business

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Arnav Singh RAIZADA(lead role,26 years old):A very famous businessman of the world business.Owns AR designs.He is the number 3 billionaire of the world.He is rude, arrogant man for outsider..but too much good to his family and close friends.BFF of Avni Mehta.living in USA for 10 years with Avni...loves Avni VERY much. Very much possessive about Avni. (More in story. There is no dark past of his in this story. His parents just died in a car accident when he was 19 years old.) went to USA with Avni at his age of 16.

Avni Mehta (lead role,24 years old):She is the eldest daughter of Mehta family

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Avni Mehta (lead role,24 years old):
She is the eldest daughter of Mehta family. She is the elder daughter of Ashish Mehta and Nila Mehta. She is very kind by her nature. She is very much close to Arnav. She loves him very much. She is elder sister of Riya ,Aman.Juhi is in her same age.. Riya and Juhi are sibiling.Lives in USA with Arnav.She,along with Arnav went to USA at their age of 14.

Kisi se pyaar ho Jaye..❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें