Filming AGAIN

IT POV:
Madison was spray painting again when she heard something splash behind her. She looked behind her and saw her DAD. Madison's DAD died when the police shot him in the head. He abused Madison everyday. Madison dropped her spray paint and backed away. She tripped over a rock and the DAD hand turned into a claw and scratched Madison's face. Her face was. Bleeding a LOT. She ran out of the sewer thing and ran into the forest. She made her way to the pharmacy allay way. She ran into someone and fell to the ground. She looked up to see Bill from the Losers Club. The rest of The Losers we're behind him. Eddie helped her up and Richie said, "Holy Sh—!! What happened to Madison?!??" Madison started crying and Stanley said, "Follow me Maddie." Madison followed Stanley, Eddie, and Bill into the pharmacy. Eddie started piling stuff into his hands. Madison looked at Stanley money and said, "You don't have enough money to buy all that. All of that cost 20 dollars. You only have 4 dollars. 20-4=16. So you need 16 more dollars." Bill looked at Madison in shock. Madison put her hand on her cheek and said, "Listen...I'm sorry I made fun of you and called you names...I just have a lot going on right now...U mean my mom tries to choke me every time I do something right!! I'm just sorry ok Losers?" Eddie looked at Madison and said, "Welcome to the real world!" Madison laughed and said, "I also get bullied secretly at school! I don't know why! Probably because I have family issues, I spray paint stuff that isn't mine, and pretend to be this sassy no emotions girl when I actually have a LOT of emotions bottled up inside me! But the sassy part is true!" Bill finally said, "I-I heard y-you cry-crying from y-your to-room." Stanley said, "Ya. We were just riding our bikes when we heard you crying." They walked outside and Richie said, "Welcome to The Losers Club!!"