78

@blakegray , @jacobsartorius and 1

@blakegray , @jacobsartorius and 1.061.737 others liked

@charlesgitnick OKAY EVERYONE MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. Joey is my best friend and I support him no matter what. But after what he did to Loren I was very mad at him, so I wouldn't answer he calls or messages for a week. When I finally started thinking straight I decided to talk to him because we are all humans and everyone makes mistakes. We talked and THINGS ARE NOT LIKE THEY SEEM TO BE. It's all fake. Malu hacked Joey's account and posted those photos so as him and Loren to break up. She liked Joey but she knew she couldn't have him. She achieved her goal, she broke them apart and now Loren is dating Harvey. Joey never cheated and he is yet to get his account back. I don't know what to say, I just feel so sorry that there are young people out there destroying other people's lives. Loren, I hope you forgive Joey now that you know the truth. I feel so sorry for my friend and for everyone who got involved.

@babyariel OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE SHE DID THIS WHAT A BITCH! @loren READ THIS NOW
@arii HOLD ME CAUSE I AM READY TO PUNCH THAT BITCH ON THE FACE @loren @loren @loren READ PLEASE
@loren Charles thanks for informing me about it. Of course I forgive Joey because he did nothing wrong. Let me know when he gets his account back. I feel so sorry for everyone.

view more comments

--

AUTHORS NOTE

Big twist right? Well, I had informed you that unexpected things were coming. Joey never cheated, he still loves Loren. But what will happen now, that Loren is with Harvey? Keep reading to find out.