The note: danger on horizon

We slept in the car for at least five days after being dragged away by Grace. Jamey had no other worries than this person trying to " change her " like what happened to grace's friend. Jamey had stayed with Grace, Leah and Jade for what felt like forever and the worst part was that they weren't even near where they were supposed to be yet. Most days it had been dull and rainy but that was expected in England the most perplexing thing of all was probably how much grace could eat. There was always a all night buffet going on somewhere wether it was a hotel a holiday camp where ever ( to be honest Jamey had been counting even the ones they hadn't eaten at and she found at least ten). They had barley any money apart from what grace had which wasn't a pretty big amount really but it'll have to do.

*************************************

3 months later

*************************************

Grace hadn't spoken much in the last five days just more like pay for the food and eat them sleep then drive. Jamey could tell she liked the kids but she also knew she was holding something back on them something big and Jamey was determined to find out what.

" wake up brat or you'll be going to live in the dump" shouted Jamey's dad at her " NO NO NO you can't be here your in jail " cried Jamey she was scared out of her skin she hated her aggressive fat an drunk dad, he was a dead beat someone who no one like the town drunk but worse the town " aggressive " drunk who abused his own daughter. Jamey screamed and tried to run. Her dad was fast, faster than her she ran down a hallway and fell down a place where there was suppose to be stairs but there was no stairs she just fell to the bottom of a pit. She woke up from the dream with speedy poring down her ace she was really scared what could the dream of Meant and why now months after her dad went to jail

The Morning was breaking and Jamey went to wake Leah, Jade and Grace. They had all got blue very uncomfortable sleeping bags but it kept them warm through the winter months. Jamey still couldn't believe what had happened at the cottage and she kept having to check up on grace she was so worried about her how had she never noticed. But he was so worried about Thai new person who wanted to change them forever as grace puts it.

For the last three months there has been a lot happening and how can she trust anyone anymore.

*************************************Flash back

" we'll isn't this a pleasant suprise"spoke Karen she had confidence in her voice. Something Jamey never had because of her stutter. She was dressed very smartly for this occasion with a cream dress on as if se was at a wedding and had bright red heals on that looked a little too small for her. To be perfectly honest with herself Jamey thought the shoes and dress didn't go together but didn't mention a thing she had to be very careful with what she said. Because her life depended on it." W w why have you got that gun Karen" spoke Jamey trying to be as clear as Karen. She saw that as she spoke Karen pointed the gun at Jamey.

Jamey stood up strait trying to look smart but with the tatter she was wearing she could never look as flawless as Karen." Oh this silly thing just protecting myself." Spoke Karen loudly and sternly." FROM WHAT"! Shouted Grace in a panicking voice.this didn't help their case of being brave at all. " from people" exclaimed Karen as he strolled around the cabin while Grace, Jamey, Leah and Jade stood as still as a statue." Who us because we don't want any trouble we just need you know who" spoke grace in a more calm manor.

" Oh I'm afraid to tell you that his time has ran out..." Whispered Karen through gritted teeth. Grace's mouth opened wide she couldn't answer she was in shock. Jamey felt a chill go down her spine as the gun in Karen's hand went from pointing at Jamey to grace suddenly there was silence apart from a loud bang an grace collapsing to the ground." He was too serious about the meet up and let's face it too bossy someone had to do the job so I did... Oh yes have fun dying Grace you were such a good carer but it's time you joined you know who"