My New Girlfriend

Emily POV

It was a Thursday after noon when I decided to go out and get some burger king for me and the Bellas, I have been working very hard to get the Bellas ready for every performance I mean what can I say I am now the new leader, ever since Beca left the new generation of Bellas for me to lead it has been very difficult to mange the Bellas and above that I still need to study for tests so I have been struggling a little. When I was ordering the burgers I heard a very familiar voice coming from the person ordering next to me, there was a brunet with a hot looking body and sunglasses on, she looked a bit like "Beca?" I said hoping it was her or I would of just humiliated myself. The lady turned to face me then took off her sunglasses "Emily, wow its good to see you again" Beca said as she came in for a hug "its good to see you too, what are you doing back didn't you move to LA to work with DJ Kahled?" I said as we moved out of the hug "ya I still am I just had to move here for a year or so cause I got some business here that I gotta take care of, so how are the Bellas?" Beca said as she grabbed her order "they are good, all though it has been a little hard managing them and also the classes I have to and I got quite a few tests I have to study for but other then that everything good" I said as I grabbed my order, then Beca said "Em if you are struggling if you want I can come by and help out" I stared at thinking this was one of her Beca jokes but she looked pretty serious "Beca you don't have to if you don't was to I'm you must be busy" beca then said "nah its not a problem so how about I swing by maybe tomorrow around 1:00pm, does that sound good?" I was glad Beca was willing to help us out but I didn't want to know what was going on with me... but yet again it would really help a lot so in a freaking out tone I say "sure sounds good well I got to get back to the Bellas house to give them their burgers" then Beca said "ok then see you tomorrow bye Em" then Beca waves goodbye then walked out.

When I got back tot he house I gave the Bellas their food then told them about Beca coming to help out then I took my food up to my room. I need to think about I would be able to avoid them boys who always haras me, I know if Beca finds out what they do things with get pretty ugly, as I was eating I heard a knock on my bedroom door, it was just Skyler checking up on me. "Hey are you alright why aren't you eating with us?" I look up at her "well its about Beca coming tomorrow" she sit down then she said "what about Beca coming tomorrow, you said you needed help and now that help it coming you are worried?" my start to get watery out of no where "I know I'm finally getting help its just I know Beca its just if she finds out what David and Mathew do she its going to get herself into serious troble" I put my head down and start to cry "hey Em maybe she wont find out" I lift my head and say "that's what I'm hoping but her not finding out will be one hell off a merical" I wipe my tears as Skyler says "I sure it would now come on stop thinking about what might happen tomorrow, you worry about it when or if it happens for now come down stairs and eat with us" I put on a smile grab my food and follow Skyler down where the other girls are.

Beca POV

I wake up and get out of bed and get all exited to go to my old university to help the best group of women I have ever met including Emily, I brush my teeth, get dressed, do my hair then have breakfast. I check the time and its only 12:00pm so I thought why not play around with my lunch pad for a bit so I went to my music room, took a seat then started playing around. I ended up losing track of time and it when I checked the time it was 1:10pm so I quickly grabbed my things then hurried over then. When I got there I went to the Bellas house to meet up with the Bellas, I knocked on the door and Skyler answer "oh hey Beca" I smiled at her then asked "hey so it everyone ready for practice?" then Skyler got a worried look then said "oh not yet Emily said she wanted to go and get some coffee before you got here but that was like half an hour ago" I then kept a smile on my face and said "don't worry I look for her be right back" I walked around the campus and didn't see her so I then started head to the entrance and saw Emily but she was crying so I ran to her "Em are you ok what happened?!" she just looked at me and told me not to worry about it and then I look behind her saw two boy staring at her ass then I knew exactly what happened. I went around Emily who's head was down trying to make the boys think she couldn't hear them, I marched up to them and said "HEY!, LEAVE EMILY ALONE!" the boys just laughed and said "what are you gonna do about it shorty?" I have been called a lot of things but when I get made front of because of my height that's when I lose it. I go up the one of them and stared punching him in the gut then is friends started pushing away but I fought back.

I turned to him and kicked I'm in the balls which had him go now on his knees then I continued to punch the other and he did the same back. As I was about to do one more final punch that would of hopefully finished him I got pulled out of the crowd that was surrounding us I was dragged into a near by public restroom and it was Emily "Beca are you crazy you could of gotten yourself locked up!" I stare at her with a bleeding eyebrow, brewsed cheek and a bleeding knuckle "I wasn't going to let them boys harass you, Em why didn't you tell me" Emily then said in a sad tone "because I knew you would do what you just did, I wouldn't be able to be normal if I knew you were put into jail because of me, your bleeding let me clean you up" I then followed Emily to the sink. Emily got some paper towel and ran it under some cold water and cleaned up my knuckle. as she was cleaning me up I thought abput what she had said to be honest I couldn't be any more thankful "Em I'm sorry for getting into a fight with them and thanks for stoping me" she looked up at me and said "Bec I know you were trying to help but next time if you see something that makes you want to punch someone just walk away and calm yourself down, I don't want you getting hart" wow Emily is so cute when she is worried and I only just found out now that she has always been so cute and caring and smart, I love that "Bec can you sit up on the sink I gotta clean your head" I then jump up on the sink following with a "roger that nurse Emily" she smiled, man I love that smile and her lips look so soft and them getting closer to me so she can see what she is doing is making me want to kiss them.

I tried to control my eagre to kiss her but I couldn't help it "hey Em" she looks down at me "yes?" I then ask (hoping she will say ok) "can I kiss you?" she looks at me with a surprised look and was speechless at first but then said "um... sure why not?" I then slowly lock lips with her as we had a short light kiss. when separated we looked each other in the eyes then Emily pulls me in for another kiss and I didn't try to stop her, we were like that for 2 minutes then I started to move my hand up and down her thigh then she moved her hand then Emily said "no Beca, your hand is still bleeding plus we are also in a public restroom, someone could see us" then I looked in Emily's eye and said "Emily, you don't know how long I've liked you ever since you awkwardly started talking me at that party at the trebles house, I just never thought I would ever kiss those lips of yours" Emily started to blush then replied "I feel the same ways, when you asked if I wanted to do that colab, I was more exited then I showed" Beca then kissed Emily one more time then asked "Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" Emily once again blushed then she yelled "YES, Beca I will be your girlfriend!" they both smiled at each other then they heard door open so Emily stepped back from Beca then Beca jumped off of the sink then they looked to see who was there. It was Skyler "holy crap, come on guys back to the Bellas house cause Beca looks like she died" we then went back to the Bellas house so to fix Beca up.