Happiest Day Of My Life

Emily POV

I woke up and Beca was missing from the bed, but I smelt something good coming from the kitchen so I walked out to see Beca making bacon and eggs but she hadn't seen me yet so I snuck up behind her and said "morning sexy" then I gave her a kiss on the cheek then she turned around and gave me a kiss on the lips "morning, how was your sleep" I gazed into her beautiful brown eyes and said "amazing, I had this really sexy dream that we had sex, oh wait that wasn't a dream!" me and Beca laughed for a bit then Beca went back to making breakfast. As the both of them were eating, they heard the door bell ring so Emily got up to see who it was. It was Dj Kahled so she opened the door and welcomed him to their house then the both walked out to the dinning room where Beca was "yo girls how yous doin" Dj Kahled said as he took a seat "we are good, thanks for asking" Emily said as she took a seat "that's good, so with the producing studio, if yous want yous can the one I record at for now while the builders build your one" me and Beca looked at each other then Beca said "we would love to, how long will it take for the studio to be finished?" Kahled then said "a couple months tops, I got the best designers and builders for your studio!" me and Beca look at each other with excitement "thank you Kahled for everything, we really appreciate what you are doing for us" Kahled said "no problem, when I heard the colab, I knew you two had true talent" Kahled then got a notification from his phone "oh, gotta get back to the studio, later" then Kahled walks out the door.

When me and Beca finished breakfast we went to our room to unpack. When we were in the middle of unpacking, Beca got a facetime request from Fat Amy. Beca answer the call

Amy "Hey girls, hows LA?"

Beca "its good, Kahled is really helping us"

Emily "ya, he is letting us use his studio while ours is getting built!"

Amy "that is SICK, um Emily can I talk to Beca alone?"

Emily "ya ok, ill just go make us a snack... even though we just had breakfast"

Beca "ok babe, love you!"

Emily "LOVE YOU TOO!"

Beca "so whats up Amy?"

Amy "well me the old Bellas and the new Bellas are on a break from work and school for a LONG time so we thought we could help you do something that would make Emily VERY happy!"

Beca "what, even more happier then what I made her when we got to my place last night"

Amy "wait what?, did yous have sex you something?"

Beca "Yep"

Amy "ok?, and yes way more happier!"

Beca "what is it and whats the plan?"

Beca POV

After what Amy told me, I never actually thought of doing that, but I do love her so, its gonna happen. (A MONTH LATER) It was time, time for the plan to happen. It was 7:06pm when me and Emily got home from Kahled's studio and we were both hungry "hey em, how about I take you out for dinner, my treat!" Emily hugged me and gave me a peck on the lips "ok, where we going?" I then said "you'll see, lets get changed then we can head out!" me and Emily then went to our room then got changed, then we went to a restaurant Emily has never been to before. When we were walking into the place, I saw Amy peeking her head out from one of the windows giving me a signal to show everything in there was ready so I gave another signal saying we are ready too and man how nervous was I. We walked into the restaurant then a waiter took us to our table. After 3 minutes a waiter that looked like Chloe if she was hearing a wig and the waiter's uniform, came to take our order the Waiter says "hello, what can I get for yous?" Emily looked at the waiter then said her order then looked over at Beca who was missing, "Beca?, Beca where did you go?" the waiter then grabbed a microphone from her back pocket then took off the wig to show I was Chole then she started to sing...

Chloe "I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad, all I wanna do is grow old with you"

(then Skyler walks in through the front door singing)

Skyler "I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire if the furnace breaks, oh it could be so nice, growing old with you"

(Benji comes out of the boys toilets singing)

Benji "I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are could, need you, feed you, even let ya hold the remote control"

(Emily stands up and tries to walk out but Jessica, Ashely, Cinthia- rose, Aubrey and lily block her then Emily turns around to see Beca singing with a small white box in her hand)

Beca "So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed if you've had too much to drink, I could be the gal who grows old with you, I wanna grow old with you"

(everyone forms a circle around Beca and Emily)

Beca "Emily Junk, will you do the honours *Beca goes on one knee* of being my wife" then Beca opens the box which contained a beautiful ring with a real diamond on it. At first Emily was speechless and was tearing up, then Emily's mum comes up from behind her and whispers loudly "say yes!" then Emily turned around and was really surprised then she smiled down at Beca "ok, yes I will be your wife!" then Beck got up, slipped the ring on Emily's finger, kissed her then Emily jumped into Beca's arms "but babe, seriously I'm hungry can we get some food now" everyone laughed then sat down to have some dinner.