Cute Puppy Dog

A week had passed since my 12 wonderful boys debuted as The Boyz and since then they have been gaining a lot of attention from the media. From various talk shows to performing, they have been very busy. They are off of idol duties after 5 pm and start again at 6 am so school hasn't been there top priority. Seeing as they haven't been in school for the last week, I have been alone. April moved school a couple weeks ago so you can just imagine how lonely I am... They try to come to my house everyday so that we can all spend time together because I think they know that I have no one at the moment. Today is Saturday the 16th ,just over a week after debut. I am just waiting for the boys to get to my house as the last time I saw them was 4 days ago.

*ping~*
Hwall <3- Hey cutie!

Me- Heyo handsome man!

Hwall- Just wanted to let you know it will only be me tonight.

Me-Why~ I wanna see all of you!

Hwall- They are working on outfits for the mnet performance

Me- Why aren't you doing it?

Hwall- I want to see you!

Me- Okie! See you soon.

...

Hwall and I were dancing around the room and fell on the bed laughing. I pulled out a pair on oversized glasses and put them on Hwall along with a pair of black and pink cat ears. He was pulling little faces, which made me break out into laughter.

We decided to watch a film and cuddle. Feeling his warm embrace caused my heart to flutter and anxiety to flush over me. His head moved and was now resting on mine. Does he mind not making me have a heart attack? Clearly he doesn't because I'm dying.
As I rubbed my head, my hand gently rubbed past his cheek. They were pushed up because of his head resting on mine and they were so soft and warm. He snuggled into me, squishing his cheeks more and more.

The TV flickered off and Hwall moved his head and diverted his eyes to me. Our eyes locked together and didn't break. I leaned in and tucked my head into the crook of his shoulder. His slim pale hands ran through my hair, twirling it through each finger.

"Sit here." He patted his lap with a innocent smile on his cheeks. I crawled over and curled into his warm lap. He began to play and braid my hair. I gave him the hair bands from my wrist and he tied the braids up.

I turned to look at him and I have never seen him look so happy with himself.

"You look squishy!" He squealed while cupping his hands around my cheeks and pushing they together.

"Have you got a cheek fetish?" He shook his head cutely before sneakily placing a soft kiss on my cheek. As his lips were resting on me I knew that my cheeks had gone a hideous tone of red. I threw the duvet over my head and hid from Hwall's eyes.

"I'm sorry. You just looked really cute." He lifted up the duvet to see me hugging my knees tightly. His body formed a cocoon around me and before we knew it we were like one. I release my arms only to warp them around his slender waist. In return I placed a gentle kiss on Hwall's nose. You know when a dog gets a bee on their nose and they go cross eyed? Well that is what happened but I was the bee and Hwall was the cute puppy dog!

...

I am sorry about the short chapter but I am finding it really hard to think of ideas! This story is all coming off of the top of my head at this moment in time.

So btw the first is the cutest album ever and when I got it I cried but now... I have bought the limited version of the start... I'm sorry! I needed toooooo!