...human...nonhuman...

I hear that laugh as it echoes all around me, i never see who it is. I hear that laugh, it echoes in my mind, outside in the building, everywhere.

I try and hide these scars, but it remains in my heart and i fear it will never fade. The only sound is that laughter that still lingers. It all fades back to gray, this silence falls and laughter can be heard once again.

"What is it that you wish?" the voice said.

...what did i want?...who knows...maybe i want out of here, maybe i want it to go away or to stop. Maybe i want to die. Who knows...i never really knew what i want...

"What is it that you want?" the voice asks once again.

I don't know...don't ask me...please...leave me be, i don't deserve anything. I don't...think it matters anymore...

"What do you desire, shaun?" the voice whispered near me.

Who? Who is shaun? I don't understand, is that supposed to be my name? Did you give it to me? Who am i? I never knew...

"...who is shaun?" i whispered silently, laughter is what i heard as my maybe answer.

It finally fades away, silent once more. Who is it? Who am i? Why am i even here? Why have i never thought of this until now?

"Silly, you are Shaun. Don't you know that?" the voice said.

I don't...remember...why can't i remember? Why is everything so fuzzy to me?

"...oh...i see, you don't remember, do you?" the voice started, "Shaun...i guess I'll help you out, but remember, you will never be the same again if you take my offer...do you want it?"

...offer? What offer do you have for me?

"...I guess you should know my offer...i offer you freedom." the voice said.

Freedom? What's it like to be free? I never knew because i don't remember...

"You can do anything you want and no one will have the power to stop you...I'll give you what you want...freedom...out of this prison... Your memories i will give back one day...when the time is right...safety...a home...a family...i can give it all to you, if you accept my offer...what do you say?" the voice said.

Freedom...my memories one day...out of this place...somewhere safe...a home...a family...that's...i know...i want that...but what will i give for that offer? What did i have to give for all of those?

"...I don't have anything to offer to you in exchange...so why are you offering me this?" i asked the voice, the laughter's back again, but this time it lingers a bit longer.

"Why shaun, you already gave me something and if you accept, i will gain another.." the voice said.

I began to get dizzy, i didn't know what i said...but...I'm not sure if i would regret saying it...but...

"Excellent...you have chosen to accept my offer...i can't wait shaun...i can't wait...my child..." the voice said as i blacked out.

I don't want to be alone....

~time skip~

I slowly gain conscious, where am i? I then looked around as i sat up. I was in a room, a bedroom in fact. It had a red carpet, the walls looked so...i don't know how to say it but i guess magical. The bed i was in had red sheets with decorations on. I didn't pay to much attention to it as i looked around again. What caught my eye was that this bedroom was big, it had a few doors that were around or maybe more then five feet long or so. Then a door opens and a man walks in.

...whose he?...is he...the voice?....i...can't tell yet...

"Hello dear child...Shaun...I'm glad your finally awake. You've been asleep for a few weeks now, i guess it took quite a while to adjust but your fine now." he said...

It is that voice, though it no longer sounded like an echo, i recognize that voice...

"..My child?" i said with confusion...

"Yes my child, you are mine, my son...you accepted the offer. I wanted a child but...people or nonhumans can be blinded by greed...so i never got the chance..." he said.

"But why me?" i asked, curious to what his answer will be.

"Because, i know you. I've seen your past, the future, and the present. I know your fate, it saddens me on what i saw. I know your powerful, you are not human...i have changed your fate and now you get to chose how it ends..." he said..

"..Who are you?..." i asked.

"I can't believe i forgot to introduce myself...I am Kyushu...and to me, you are Zoroastrian...and shaun...and Naathan...my gift...my child...you will have three names...one for you first life, two for you second and the third in this life with me..." he said...

...oh...I'm not alone anymore...I'm glad...i won't be lonely...i have someone now...what's going to happen now? I don't know what fate was supposed to happen to me and now it completely changed because of this...so i had three different lives...huh...don't remember that...oh well...maybe I'll find out in the future...time to sleep...and i fell asleep.

__*___*___*___*___**___*___*_*__*__*_
Finished finally! Sorry i suddenly had an idea but i don't know if anyone has ever seen or read something like this...so unexpected...well...ja ne~!