succc

I w-wanna suck you toe k-kellin-kun! CX luke-chan cooed at kellin-kun. p-please do! kellin-kun said back as he shoved his entire foot into the smaller ones mouth. deep throat it bitch! take all of me luke-chan! kellin-kun moaned at all. That excited Luke-chan so much, that he was able to take up to his ankle, but kellin-kun wasn't satisfied. you dumb fucking slut. you'll get punished if you don't take all of me! kellin-kun said as he slapped the crap out of luke-chan. Luke-chan immediately shoved kellin-kun's leg (all the way up over his knee cap) down his throat. Kellin-kun moaned and nutted all over Luke-chan, and it was so good his legs were shaking causing him to accidentally shove his foot into the other boy's lungs, causing him to cry out in pain (and pleasure.) Kellin-kun wasn't done. He wanted to nut again. Luke-chan, you will take all of my thigh too. Kellin-kun said to him while licking his lips. do i have to? Luke-chan choked out. Kellin-kun forced his entire thigh into Luke-chan's mouth causing him to nut all over Kellin-kun, but also puncture his lung. Blood started to pour into his lungs and he started to scream loudly as his vision went black and he suffocated to death, with Kellin-kun's entire leg in his body.