16

ireum pov

"i also have to tell you guys something! seungmin too. that's why i wanted to see him." i said as the boys looked at one another. "you go first. tell them" minho said as he looked at felix.

"i'm pregnant!! with seungmins baby" i said as i smiled happily. the 8 boys in front of my frowned while others cried a bit. "what? why are you crying? be happy for me. don't cry." i got a bit sad seeing them cry.

"ireum. we have something important to tell you." changbin said as everyone looked at chan. "ireum, you know how seungmin has cancer? today, a few hours before your eye surgery they did seungmins. they couldn't take all the cancer out and he died instantly. he knew this was coming but he didn't want you to be upset. ireum, seungmin passed away. the eyes you have right now are his." chan said as everyone cried a new set of tears including me.

"no... no... i-i have his baby. he didn't leave me" i sobbed louder and louder, harder and harder until i couldn't take the pain anymore and i screamed. i screamed until i lost my voice. but my heart was aching a lot and nothing could stop this aching.

"he wrote this for you.." jeongin said as he handed me a folded piece of paper.

i read it out loud: "dear ireum, jung ireum,
i know right now you're probably really sad and upset knowing the truth huh? please know i did this for you. so you wouldn't be sad in our time together. all the time we spent together made me very happy in my last few months. i fell deeply in love with you and everyday made it harder for me to leave so suddenly. i'm glad you can see now if you can. i wanted you to see the beautiful world. i wanted you to see everything you missed out on when you walked by it. please don't be sad. move on and love again. i love you, jung ireum" i sobbed even more as my hands shook in fear. it felt as if i was dreaming, as if it wasn't really happening.

"the only thing we could do right now is remember seungmin and always pray for him and wish for the best. we'll help you raise the child ireum. we'll be there for you every step of the way" jisung said as everyone nodded.

"thank you guys, let's be strong" as i shut my eyes tears flowed out.

AN:// the rest of the story will be in ireums pov. i won't put "ireum pov" anymore since there wont be any one elses pov. i hope you're all enjoying it so far and it is coming to an end soon. i'm not sure which stray kids member i should do next or if i should do stray kid imagines? let me know!! i hope you all have a wonderful day my chicks🐥🍼💞