37%

Trinity's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was that beeping noise?
Shit my head hurts.
Where the hell am I?

"You up?" I heard.

I look over and see Jack.
"Uhh, Yeah. Where is everybody?" I ask.
"At home, cleaning up your room." He said squeezing my hand.
I take my hand away from him.

"Look I know, what happened. And don't think that I'll ever forget what you said to me." I look at him.

He looks guilty.

"Why would you say that?" I ask, taking my finger under his chin and lifting it up.

"I-I don't know, I guess I was just so angry about that whole Daniel situation and how things were going." He explained.

"I know I haven't been the best girlfriend, and I made the worst mistake of my life. But we never officially broke up."

He smiled," I love you."

"I love you too."

|~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~|
/Out of the hospital/

"I freaking hate being in the hospital." I say as Jack grabbed my stuff.
"I hate when you're in the hospital." He said.
We walk in and I immediately get a group hug from the girls.
"Don't ever scare us like that!" Hartpreet exclaimed.

I laugh.

"Jack can you put my inhaler in the freezer, they said we needed to do that." I look back at him.
Maddie pulled me aside.
"You and Jack? Back together?" She asked.
"We actually never broke up. So me and him are perfect Fine." I assure her.

"Alright Trinity's bedroom is all– TRINITY!"  The boys yelled running over to me, making a big group hug.

"Nice too see you too." I hug back.
"How life." Corbyn laughed.
"Great Corbyn. Just plain old peachy." I laugh with him.
"Anyway your bedroom is cleaned and refurnished." Jonah said.
"Thank you guys. I'm sorry for going on a rampage, I just needed to get some of that pressure and stress off me." I apologize.
"I would have done the same thing." Maddie laughed.

I smile.

I walk to my room and see I got all new furniture.
I gasp," Guys you didn't need to do this."
"Uhhh yeah we did. You deserved it." Jack wrapped his arm around my waist.

My bedroom looked like this

 "Thank you guys, really

"Thank you guys, really." I smile.

"No problem."

"Now let's go watch a movie!" Corbyn shouted.
"What kinda movie?" I ask.
"Space." He answered.
"Corbyn, Babe. I love you but if I have to sit here and watch a documentary about space. I'm going to have to kill you." Maddie looked at him.
Corbyn pouted.
"Please!" He protested.
Maddie huffs.
"Fine, well watch it in my room." She said grabbing Corbyn my the arm and dragging him up stairs.
"Now that, that's out the way. Lets watch Rush Hour!" I exclaimed, but winced because I was to loud for myself.

"Ok, let be careful." Jack got a ice pack from the freezer for my headache, with my inhaler.

So Jonah put in the movie and I sat with Jack as he holds ice pack to my head.

Last thing I heard was a scream.