Kai

Kai Hudson Lockewood was born September 15th, 1999

Kai Hudson Lockewood was born September 15th, 1999. He was born to a loving mother, Juney and father, Apollo, and a older brother Josh. Growing up, life was easy. Until the age of 10, when his father was defending his pack from a bear and her cubs when he passed away. Once his father passed, Kai became close with his older brother Josh. Josh became the prominent male figure in his life. Once Kai started high school, he was introduced to Damion Azureal, a young vampire. The two didn't get along, most werewolves and vampires don't. But one day, Damion was walking home from school when he was threatened by Inkling, a fellow member of Kai's pack and Josh's girlfriend. Kai was quick to defend Damion, Inkling had no right to attack him. After he told her off, Inkling went right back to the pack to tell the others. After Damion insisting to help Kai out, they went to Damion's house to help bandage up Kai's wounds. One thing lead to another and Damion's lips were on Kai's. They kept each others secrets, Josh promised to keep Kai safe as long as he was the alpha. But things changed, Josh smoked, which lead him to getting lung cancer. Kai was scared, he couldn't lose Josh. Josh fought for a long hard 4 months before he couldn't fight anymore, he passed away gently, closing his eyes as his lungs giving way. Kai knew what this meant, he was the new alpha. He went to tell the pack the news, but Inkling stopped him. She told him that a traitor can't lead. Inkling and Charmed both chased him off the territory. Kai ran to his mate, Damion, in tears. He begged him to help him run away. Damion couldn't think of anything except for the run away to his hometown of London. Kai had no choice, he met with him mother and told her what was happening. His mother begged him to take her with them, but he wasn't sure. He packed his things, he decided he'd ask Damion if she could come. After meeting with him again, they booked a flight for all 3 of them.
AGE: 17
DOB: September 15th, 1999
BREED: Lycanthrope
ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo
POSITION: Main