1

I opened my drawer full of silverware, only to find a beautiful spoon in the middle.

Its metallic curves glistening over the kitchen lights. I felt so intrigued that i picked it up, spinning it around, observing its design on its handle.

I bit my lip as i knew i loved it. Its curvature so perfect and from the bottom up.. So symmetrical.

Ive heard of this feeling between boys and girls when they love eachother, but me loving a spoon, my family would never approve. I looked down i felt a feeling, a horny feeling i couldnt describe, but i knew the spooned caused it.

I brought the spoon to my room, i locked my door then proceded to take off my clothes. And im sure you can figure the rest out.

I woke up the next morning, with the spoon beside me. I gently rubbed its handle and got up to take a shower.

After a while i got out only to find my room missing something, a spoon. I checked my dresser only to find a not it read.

      My dearest, im sorry to say i dont love you despite my feelings, but the truth is i need to return home to reunite with my beloved long lost sister. Im sorry darling..its for the best
       Sincerly,
                             Spoon Spoonington.
2 months later.

I threw up laying next to the toilet, i should have told that spoon to use protection. I wept as i was now pregnant with a spoons child.

When i went for a check up 7 months later, i went into labor and gave birth to Spoon Jr. Spoonington. I know i shouldnt have named him after his father but it was for the best.

Like my sons father, Spoon Jr. Had the same metalic structure and design but he had my eyes.

3 years later.

As my and Spoon Jr. Were at the park i saw.. Him.

Spoon and another spoon i presumed to be his partner. Between them was a nother spoon but smaller and younger than Spoon Jr. I made my toward my ex lover witb Spoon Jr. Beside me. I held back tears as i made my way forward with his son.

"Spoon." I said sternly.

Spoon looked up and stared at me, the female spoon beside him got closer with their child next to her.

Spoon looked down at Spoon Jr, then looked at me.

"I-is he mine?" Spoon hesitantly asked.

I nodded, and walked away. I walked down a road and never looked back at Spoon Jr or Spoon and his new family.
I walked...

And never came back...

This story is dedicated to my friend Jacobsayen. He loves spoons and i just had to make it for him. You go pal.