Chapter three

Sitting by the window staring outside, Mitchel admired the dark City lights. The 1975 played quietly behind him, His bedroom door opened quietly and Mitchel noticed Christian's figure standing in the door frame. The light from outside his room defined his shape. Slowly he raked his eyes down Christian's fit body, he's was only wearing pajama shorts; bitting his lip he turned to look at his face, praying he didn't notice the accidentally checking out. They were best friends. Why was Mitchel suddenly so attracted to him??

"Hey Mitty, what are you doing awake it's two in the morning?"

He pushed his hair back giving the other boy a concerned look.

"couldn't sleep."

Christian closed the door making his way over to the window.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he whispered just loud enough for Mitty to hear.

Mitchel turned his head to look at rugged boy infront of him, studying every detail of his face; from his sharp jawline to his long eyelashes. The way his mouth slightly curved at the sides and how his nose had a slight bump in the middle.

"Yeah it really is."

"Hey Mitch?"

"Yeah Anthony?"

"You're pretty cute when you're mad"

"What I'm not even ma.." Mitchel was interrupted by Christian tugging at his long braids.

"You dick, two can play at that game." He reach over to tickle him.

"Mitchel no please." he cries running for the bed.

"You shouldn't have pulled my braids ya dickhead."

Christian was tackled to the floor. Mitchel's hands tickled his sides as he fought for dominance, kras grabbed his wrists pushing him back so that he was sat on top of the other boy.

"Okay, okay truce"

Christian flashed a soft smile his face was inches from Mitchel's, the moonlight hitting the side of his cheek. His breathing hitched as they realised they were staring at each other silently. A slight chuckle left his Christian's lips.

"You're quite cute when you're flustered" he smirked giving my braid a short tug.

Mitchel laid there too shocked to say anything, too mesmerized to move. He felt Christian's thumb slide back and forth across his cheek. A lump began to form in Christian's throat as he leaned up to press his lips against Mitchel's ear.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He whispered.

Mitchel's heart stopped as Kras slowly kissed down his neck, letting out a soft moan he was unable to speak.

"Am I turning you on?" He murmurs.

Grinding his hips slightly causing their thighs to rub together, making their groins touch.

"Kras!"

A small moan escapes Mitchel's lips, he tried to move his hands but they were still pinned above his head.

Kras makes his way to his jawline, at this point Mitchel can practically feel his erection growing. He thrust upwards into him trying to find enough friction, he missed.

"Someone's a little eager." he chuckles as he starts sucking and licking Mitchel's neck.

"Christian..omg."

Biting down on his bottom lip Mitchel tried to suppress the moans he felt at the bottom of his throat.

"I think I found your sweet spot."

"Just kiss me already!"

"You'd like that wouldn't you" he said nibbling on his ear.

A low growl escaped Mitchel's mouth as he managed to get his hands free. He flipped Christian onto his back.

"I'm in control now."

Instantly he pressed his mouth to Kras, his lips felt so soft, his mouth so warm. The kiss deepened like it was something they'd wanted for years. Their lips break free and Mitchel snuggles his head into Christian's neck.

"Mitchel I think I.."

"Beep, beep, beep"

Mitchel awoke to the sound of his alarm clock, as he rubbed his eyes in exhaustion.

"Oh fuck."

He groaned, sitting.

"Did I just have a dirty dream about Christan?"

"He's my best friend, this cannot be happening."

A quiet knock sounded against his door.

"Mitty?" Christian asked, stepping inside.

"Are you okay? I just got home and you were making odd noises..."

He furrowed his brow in concern, as Mitchel rubbed his neck sheepishly, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just hungover I think."

"Okay, well I'll let you recover." He said, and left.

He roaned falling back onto his bed. Why was he like this? Christian isn't into guys. Mitchel wasn't jnto not into guys.

At least, he didn'tt think so..

At this point, he really didn't know.