daddy's cuddles ;

A/N: Fyi, the words that the boys have a hard time pronunciating(?) are words that actually are or used to be pretty hard to pronunciate for me lol

🍼🍭

Hoseok was happy he would be staying aaaaall day with Taetae and Jiminie. His daddy had a last moment meeting in his company. It was a music company, kind of like SM, YG and all those big companies, but his daddy always talked about the liberty his and Namjoonie's company gave the artists. Oh! And Namjoonie, who was the same age as him, had made the company with his daddy; the company was called MK, for the first letters of both last names of the boys. It was a cool name, if you asked Hoseok. But then, to him, everything his daddy did was cool. He would ask Taetae! Maybe he would give him an objective opinion, or at least that's how Yoongi called them. When the big car of his daddy parked on the front of the building where both Taetae and Jiminie lived, he squirmed in his place and jumped on the seat, diligently waiting for his daddy to open his door and unbuckle his belt, because Yoongi had said to him he always should wait for him to open his door and unbuckle his belt because daddy knows best and he was only taking care of him. He never should get out of the car unless daddy said so because the street was dangerous and people not always are nice and careful. So, the little did as he was told because he was a very good boy and very obedient. When his daddy opened his door, he clutched his Shooky plushie, his mouth turned down, because he would have to put him in his Mang backpack because he still didn't like going outside while being in little space. Now he could, sometimes, if it was just a few, very few, minutes, but he still wouldn't act little. Yoongi smiled softly at him and caressed his cheek.

“Come on, baby bird. We have to put Shooky on the backpack.”

The little nodded with a sad face and gave Shooky to Yoongi, then grabbing his backpack from the backseat, giving it to his daddy too. The older apologized to Shooky for putting him in that dark, dark place that was the backpack and told him he was a very brave boy for doing it without protesting, just like Hobi baby, which made Hoseok smile and then giggle, loving how his daddy was so mindful of his stuffie's feelings. Hoseok told Shooky he was a very brave boy too and kissed the plushie, letting his daddy put him in the backpack, backpack he then slung over his shoulder, grabbing Hoseok's hand and shutting the car's door. The younger interlocked his slender fingers with Yoongi's thicker ones, feeling all warm and fuzzy, loving how his daddy's hands were so big compared to his, making him feel smaller even if he was a little taller than his daddy. He shyly looked at the floor all the way to the building's entrance, sticking to his daddy's side, slightly hiding behind the black haired boy.

Both boys entered the building, the receptionist asking them who they were there to see. Yoongi gave Jimin's name, the girl giving both men in front of her a second look. She looked at the backpack slung over the one in the suit and then to the shy one, a sweet smile growing on her nice little mouth.

“Hi, sweetheart. Are you a friend of Taetae's?,” she asked in a very sweet voice, smile just as sweet.

The little shyly looked up, locking eyes with the girl, although quickly averting his eyes, nodding his head and humming.

Yoongi looked at her questioningly, finding it weird how her whole demeanor changed when he named Jimin.

“I know about Tae,” she whispered, “and came to the conclusion he's like him.”

Yoongi nodded. Hoseok looked frightened at the nice girl, he didn't like people knowing because they probably would make fun of him or think he was weird. The girl, noticing the look on the boy's face, panicked a little, she hadn't wanted to scare the little.