Chapter Four

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"No way! You got to work with Unfresh in science?!" (b/f/n) questioned.

"Yeah-"

"LUCKY! You are oh-so lucky! First you have your romantic interaction with Fresh, and now this with Unfresh... I honestly don't know who to ship you with." (b/f/n) said, before starting to have a mini debate with herself.

"(b/f/n)."

No response.

"(b/f/n)!" I shouted.

This got (b/f/n)'s attention.

"What?"

"Stop shipping me with skeletons! I don't like either of them in that way! And, even if I did... It could never work out because I'm a human!" I exclaimed.

(b/f/n) seemed taken back for a second.

"I see. But... Even if you don't ship it, that doesn't mean I can't ship it..." (b/f/n) said.

I sighed.

There's no getting through to this girl!

"Well, I think we should actually start running before the coach scolds us..." I whispered into (b/f/n)'s ear after seeing the coach giving us a quick glare.

(b/f/n) groaned.

"Fine."

We both then began to run around the track.

Bleh! I hate gym!

***

Yay! School's over!

"So, you up for coming over today? I have no plans so I'm going to be totally bored!" (b/f/n) questioned.

"Sorry (b/f/n), but I must say no this time. I would love to. Really. But I want to finish the newest chapter in my newest story." I explained.

(b/f/n) frowned.

"Oh. Okay. Speaking of stories... I have a new request to give you."

Oh no.

"And what would that be?" I asked, honestly scared to see what it'd be.

(b/f/n) then whispered in my ear the idea.

Her idea was about how a girl wouldn't admit her feelings for these two brothers, and that both brothers had feelings for her. The brothers then decided to take her to their house and...

... How did I become friends with someone who has such a dirty mind?!

"(b/f/n)! I-"

"Can't wait to see how you do this one. Your last one turned out amazing! Bye!" (b/f/n) said, before heading off to the bus.

... Sigh...

... I'm going to need to drink a whole gallon of holy water after I write what (b/f/n) wants...

I then started to walk home.

I don't really mind walking home since it's only a five-minute walk's away. Plus, it's good exercise.

... Though doing it after gym really is exhausting...

***

After I got home, I headed straight to my room where I quickly (but efficiently) wrote (b/f/n)'s request.

I want to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

***

Finally done! Hopefully this is smutty enough for (b/f/n). And now that that's out of the way... I can finally go into my own little world of-