Chapter 10

Camry P. O. V **

" You threw that ass on him huh? " Lia yells into the phone. " Bitch he took you on a yatch! You give him head too? You better have bust it wide open "

I laughed outloud looking over my shoulder to see if my mom had heard her. But she was too busy looking at the clothes infront of us.

" No I didn't suck..No...but it was amazing. I actually cried for a brief second. That good "

" He working with a monster " She screamed with her hyper ass " Has he texted you or facebooked your ass "

" No , girl. " I say ." Does that mean something? "

" What happened when you were leaving? "

" He tried to keep my panties " I  say muffling the call. We both laughed.

" Girl just wait..He gon call. That nigga wanted a souvenir " She says.

" I need to go for my mama curse me out but im going to call you back " I tell her.

" Have fun and tell mama I say heeeyyy hunny " I laughed.

"  Will do, bye crazy " We hung up the phone and I went over to my moms.

" Good of you to finally want to join me " She says.

" Im sorry, I was talking to Lia. She said hi to " I say. " I love this " I say picking up the tee shirt that was by her.

" How is work going, 5'O "

" All is well " I laughed. " In just about 2 weeks im going to be transferred to the prision "

" Explain to me again why the hell you would want that and to be around molesters, killers, woman beaters ans drug dealers...I don't get it " She says.

" I just feel like im done with the streets. Its cool being out there and fighting crime and everything protecting people. But the Prison yard sounds more fun and it will be a new experience for me " I tell her.

" Does this also has to do with mix breed ass boy? "

" Sort of...He doesn't get the hint..and I don't think he ever will...If I won't go out with him he keeps trying and it bugs the heck put of me " I say shaking my head just thinking about it.

Chase was a good dude. He was successful and nice looking...but he was too nuch for me and not for me. I can't take hs ass and he doesn't back off.

Tas is different. He makes me feel different ...Right now all I can think about is him..Hes on my mind. Hes not like other men..Hes assure of himself and knows what he wants. Plus he treats me...like no other. Not just that.

He gives me butterflies. I haven't been that way since I was like 16.

" His ass erks my nerves. I don't see why he don't just get the memo " She says as I payed for our things and we grabbed our bags. " How is dating going anyway "

I laughed.

" Maaaa "

" Grl, Dont ma me. Everybody got kids and family but you an Cam...Lord knows Cam ass doesn't need kids but your getting only older...your ass is well set and have a good mind "

" I want to be sure when I have someone a kid with someone. Im not just gon be popin out babies "

Tas and I would make beautiful babies..His feautures with my feautures- Really Camry 2 dates and your thinking about kids with him.