Chapter 17: Urgent News

Lessons from Ganondorf were shorter as the sun sets before them. Afterwards, Satine checked on the horses before heading to dinner. It wasn't any cooler inside. The Gerudo spread themselves farther from each other on the tables, to not crowd each other with body heat. Satine grabbed a few cushions from the table and hid herself in a corner to eat. Dakota, and Samarra, sits with Satine and Ganondorf like usual. Sahara appears behind Ganondorf.
Sahara: Sorry I'm late.

Ganondorf jumps in flinched when he saw Sahara right behind him, he was amazing she was able to pull that off.
Ganondorf: God Damn itn Sahara! What the meaning of this?!

Satine: Welcome to my world.

Samarra: So you can throw knifes, you say.♥

Dakota: Yeah, but my left is my best one.

Samarra: Tell me more.♥

Sahara: *Whispers to Satine* Umm at first it was cute that Samarra had a crush on Dakota, now it's bothering me because he didn't give the same response. Heck she wasn't really surprised when I was sneaking up on people.

Satine: I'm pretty sure he dose feel the same, I found someone.~

Sahara: *Sigh* Satine, I know you have butterflies in your stomach. So kill them.

Satine: Hey!

Sahara: Alright, I'm sorry. But Dakota doesn't share the same response.

Satine: *Sigh* Alright listen, he's like Ganondorf, trying not expose his crush on Samarra.

Ganondorf: *Sigh* I have to tell you something.

Sahara: Umm King Ganondorf, what's wrong?

Ganondorf: The Book of Possession, it has been stolen.
Samarra: A book, that's it?!

Dakota: It's not just any book, Samarra. That book is full of the most dangerous and darkest spells known to man. If anyone lays their hands on it, it will lead to death and destruction in Gerudo Valley and all of Hyrule along with it.
Satine: *Tears up*

Ganondorf: And a monster will be released, Demise.

Sahara: How did happen?

Ganondorf: It's actually a stupid stor-

Satine: *Burst in tears* It's my fault!

Ganondorf: Satine-

Satine: No! It's All My Fault! *Swallows thickly, her voice breaking slightly* I-i don't deserve to be here and I-i don't deserve y-you. *Sobbing*

Satine runs out of the dinning room while she breaks down crying and goes to her room. Ganondorf watches with pain and symphony
Samarra: I'll go talk to her.

Ganondorf: No. Your always there for her, I'll do it. I'm the one who to blame, not her.

Ganondorf walks out of the dinning and goes to Satines room. When he gets there, he found her under the covers crying hard, then he sits on her bed
Ganondorf: Satine, listen-

Satine: I...I ...am..so....st-stupid...W-why are y-you h-here. *Continues sobbing*

Ganondorf: Listen it's my fault, I'm the one who kissed you and your the one who gave in. It's my fault, not yours.

Satine: B-but I distracted you for day's, and your still with me.

Ganondorf: Because I love you. *Hugs Satine* People act stupid and crazy when they're in love sometimes. *keeps Satine close* And I didn't realize what happened, I'm the one to blame. I'm not going to lose you.

He brushes the tears away from Satines face with his thumbs. She looks up at him, her face wet with tears and search his face. His lips are in a thin line and his eyes search hers for a long time.
Satine: Malcolm, probably knows he's just gonna-

Ganondorf: Enough with- (...Wait, all this leads to Malcolm...Malcolm...Malcolm...Malcolm Stole The Book!!!) *Growls* THAT TRAITOR!!!

Satine: Ganondorf?

Ganondorf: *Gets up* I have a score to settle!

Satine: *Grabs Ganondorf's arm* Don't leave, I don't want to be alone. *Starts sobbing*

Ganondorf sits back down the bed to comfort Satine