Made To Be Together ?✨? (second part of Fairplay)

I can't let you go, I won't let you leave.
  One thing that I know is baby you were made for me for sure.
My life is in your hands, I'm meant to be your man.
We're made to be together.
~Trey Songz

Diggy's POV:

I was sitting on the edge of the bed as I watched Yn pack up all her stuff. She texted me the other day saying that she didn't know if she wanted to continue our relationship. She said she needed a while to think about it.

Flashback

I was sitting on Sydney's couch with my face in my hands. Why I'm over here I don't know. I just needed to get away. I needed somebody to talk to. I thought talkin to Sydney would help. Keyword THOUGHT.

"Syd what are you doing?" I asked her as she got on top of me.

"What does it look like. I'm trynna make you feel better baby." She said as she kissed my jawline down to me neck.

"You know I gotta girl Syd, I'm not even trynna go there with you." I told her pushing her back

"Oh my God Digg, it's not like she gonn find out. Come on just one time won't hurt." She said continuing to kiss and suck on my neck.

Right after she said that I heard the end call sound on my phone. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to see Yn name. My eyes got wide as I realized that I had but Dialed Yn. I pushed Syd off of me and got up from the couch.

"Diggy what the fuck!" She yelled.

I didn't say anything. I just grabbed my keys, got in my car and went straight home. It didn't take me that long to get home due to the fact that I was speeding. I just had to hurry and get home so I can explain myself. I feel so stupid. I should have never went over there.

I pulled up in the driveway of the house. There was a car parked in front of the house. I got out of my car and sprinted to the front door. I already knew it was unlocked so I just opened it. And right when I walked in I saw my girl kissing Odell. I didn't say anything. All I could feel was rage.  I ran up to Odell and punched him in the face a couple of times.

"DANIEL STOP!" I heard Yn scream.

I wasn't listening I still kept hitting him. Then he grabbed me and body slammed me on the glass coffee table. Glass was everywhere. He punched my in my jaw and in my eye. I could hear Yn scream for him to stop.

"ODELL STOP! YOUR HURTING HIM STOP!" She said trynna pull him off of me.

He stopped hitting me and pushed her off of him. She fell back hitting the floor. Once he realized what he did he ran over to her and tried to apologize, but she wasn't havin it. She yelled and screamed for him to leave and he did. She crawled over to me to make sure I was okay. I had a bad head ache. She said something but I could hear her. Next thing I knew everything went black.

Flashback Over.

She was about finished packing her stuff. Before she could walk out of the room I grabbed her hand. I stood up right in front of her and looked her in her eyes.

"Before you go I want you to know something." I said

"Daniel there really isn't anything you have to sa-" she got out before I cut her off.

"Yn please just listen. I know I fucked up. I deserve everything that happened to me that night. But I want you to know that I didn't do anything with Sydney that night. You may not believe me but it's the truth. I don't want you to leave Yn." I said as I wiped a tear from her eye.

"I have to go." She whispered as tears started to fall down her face.

"No." I said grabbing her bag and tossing it to the side.

"Dan-" she said as i cut her off.

I grabbed Yn's face and kissed her hard and passionately. After a while she gave in. I grabbed her shirt and lifted it above her her head as she did the same to me. I picked her up and laid her on the bed without breaking the kiss.......

"AHHHHH!" She screamed as she reached her climax.

That didn't stop me though. I kept going. I didn't want to stop. I slowed my pace down and leaned down and kissed her. I kissed her from her lips to her jaw line up to her ear.

"Yn." I said deeply.

"Umm yesss." She said.

"Stay with me." I told her as I kissed her neck  and stroked harder.

"Daniel." She moaned out.

I started to stroke harder and faster. I was close to reaching my climax.

"Stay with me baby." I said.

"AHH OKAY!" She screamed.

"What." I said.

"I'll stay." She whispered

|

|

|

Hey y'all!! Let me know what y'all think 🤔
~ Ariyana