Author's Note

Hello!! To my amazing followers: I cannot express how lucky I am to have all of you guys, thank you SO much for your amazing support, voting on my stories, and leaving awesome comments that I love to read. I also think it's cool how some of you leave your astrological sign at the end of every comment. (Ex: ~Aries) ❤️

Now to answer why I left for so long: I am extremely sorry about how I went on a sudden hiatus without warning. Firstly I have to address that my life has become much more busier then when I first started this account, and high school has got me dwelling in a shit-ton of homework which SUCKS. I've also gone through a lot of drama, which is partly why I left, and needed a breather to handle things in my life. But....

I am proud to announce that I will slowly (but surely) be coming back to this account and be posting again! I LOVE to write and have a huge passion for it. (Why I joined Wattpad, dur).

Some more news, while I was gone I've been developing a story that features all twelve of the zodiac signs. I'm currently working on it and hopefully some day I can publish it for all of you to read! (I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes because I'm jotting this down in the car lol).

Quick note: I'd love it if you'd guys send some feedback on my book idea, and I'll accept anything about you and your astrological sign to help! (And who would I be to not post credit?) Lol.

Once again, thank you all so much for supporting me. I love you. 💗