Chapter 10

Looking around the room I saw at least ten spirits in the hall i quickly walked into the Office. Sitting behind an old ratty desk was an older lady she had long brown hair that was hanging over her face as she leaned into the desk

I walked up to her, "Good morning." I said trying to get her attention.

She looked up her eyes were a dark purple color, "Good morning sweetie, what can i do for you?" her voice was strong and cold yet fragile and gentle.

"I'm new here and in need of my schedule."

"Name please."

"Annastia Redfield." I said

Her head snapped up and looked at me, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about your family." She said sadly. Grabbing a piece of paper from the printer and handing it to me. "Here is your schedule and a paper to have your teachers sign."

"Yea,ok thanks." I said walking out of the office the group of spirits were still there now they were all staring at me.

'Can she see us?' One of them asked

'It's impossible no one can see us.'

I nodded my head to them and walked back to my car. When i got out to it Jasmine had parked next to me. I jumped on the hood of my car and layed down.

"Hey girl, let me see your schedule." She said walking over to me.

I handed it to her.

1. 8:00-9:00; English Com I.

2. 9:05-9:45; College Algebra.

3. 9:50-10:45; Spanish I.

4.10:50-11:45; Biology lec.

Lunch- 11:50-12:45

5. 12:50-1:45; Biology Lab.

6. 1:50-2:45; Organic Chemistry Lec.

7. 2:50-3:45; Organic Chemistry Lab.

"We have lunch, 1st and last class together." She said getting onto of the hood of her car.

"How long do we have?" I asked not feeling like moving yet.

"Ten minutes." she said getting up off the hood grabbing her book bag, "Come on." she said gentle hitting me in the arm.

The morning classes when off without any problem when i went to lunch. I had Santiago in two classes. As i opened the door to the cafeteria i heard the voices of a very crowed and exicited students talking. There were at least thirty tables with four chairs at each one. There was one table at the very corner away from everyone.

"Hey Anna, you wanna sit with us?" Jasmine asked coming behind me, i just nodded and followed behind her through the line where she just got a pop. I grabbed a bag of chips and a pop. She began walking over to a table filled with five guys and two girl.

"Everyone this is Annastia." Jasmine introduced me. Every looked up from there food with a welcoming smile from all but one.

"Anna," I corrected her sitting next to her and Santiago.

"You know me." Santiago said

"I do." I said smiling at him.

"I'm Robin." One of the only two girls at the table said her voice was light and airy. She had long blue hair with the same color eyes as her hair.

"I'm Kaitlyn." She said in a flat lifeless voice. She had short bright pink hair her eyes were green.

"I'm Ross." He said in a bass like voice. He had short green hair with the eyes to match prefectly with his hair. He wore something that almost looked like a suit with black dress shoes.