Don't Judge Me

Don't Judge Me

~Ciara Harris~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, playing I Know ~Yo Gotti. I rubbed my eyes and turned the alarm off my customized pink and yellow IPhone 5c. I put my fuzzy bunny slippers on and walked to the bathroom in the hall. My eyes where adjusting to the bright light. I turned on the shower and stepped in. I washed my hair and scrubbed my body with my new scent "Raspberry Vanilla". I stepped out the shower, grabbed a towel, and dried off. I walked out and into my walk-in closet. I looked around until I found the "OUTFIT". I put on my "Red Bandeau Top, Black Maxi Skirt and My Jordan 5's". I looked in the mirror and put my 28inch blonde Brazilian in a High pony tail. I grabbed my phone and my purse and went downstairs. I saw my sister and her boyfriend's brother sitting on the couch watching "Love & Basketball"

"Ugh" I said walking towards the kitchen

"Problem" Tiara asked

"Nope, Bye" I said grabbing a banana and leaving

When I got outside I texted my boyfriend

PYT🌟💫💕~you coming this way

Baby💋 😍 😘~maybe why?

PYT🌟💫💕~Idk, don't wanna be in the house

Baby💋 😍 😘 ~Ight be there in 5min

PYT🌟💫💕~KK

(Well as I wait let me introduce my self~Im Ciara Harris. 18. I am 4'9, Brown skinned, Long black hair *But I stay with weave*, Light brown eyes, and one dimple in my right cheek. I have small breast and big butt. I live in Atlanta but was born in Los Angeles. I am Dominican and Black. I live with my older sister *23*)

"Beep Beep" The horn blew

I grabbed my stuff and got in his Black Range Rover. We listened to K Camp-Money Baby.

"I like smoking weed, I like getting fly I like having sex, I like girls who ride I like my cup full, I like turning up I like brand new shit so this is what I love to do I like that money baby [x8] That's that shit I like (oh, oh) " I rapped along to the hook

"I like taking niggas hoes but I stopped doing that Once I hit her with that dick she don't know how to act Blowing up a niggas phone can you please fall back Aye lil ho leave me alone I ain't got time for that I like good weed I like bad bitches that can roll it up And a rider that's gon hold me down no matter what (stay down) Sipping good so please don't worry bout what's in my cup (it's not yours) " Khalil rapped looking at me.

We finished rapping along with the song. I noticed the car stopped. I looked out the window and we were in front of his house.

"Throwin money on her like she won the lotto Pussy must be serious Scared of heights come face your fears Do it just like Nicki gon' and bend it over Say she never smoked I turned her to a stonerYoung nigga but I'm ready Oh, foreign girls call me sexy And white girls gimme Becky But first I gotta roll this joint, baby hol' up" Khalil's phone went

He took the key out the engine and got out. Making sure he didn't leave anything behind. I rolled my eyes and got out the car. Making sure, I slammed the door.

Ciara in the MM