•Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Ciara Harris~

“Where is he?” I asked myself looking at my phone.

It’s been 2 weeks since I last saw August. Yea in the movie theater. I tried calling his phone but I was sent straight to voice mail. I got up out of my bed and went to take care of my hygiene. After I was finished, I went and got dressed. My outfit conceited of my “Black lounge pants, White and black shirt and my taxi 12’s” I was going to get my weave done, but I didn’t have a style. I walked down stairs to see some person cooking breakfast.

“Morning” He said in a deep voice

“Umm...Morning” I said before grabbing a piece of bacon and leaving.

As I begin walking up the street I kept, having the feeling like somebody was watching me or at least like somebody was following me. I didn’t pay it a mine I just continued my walk to the hair shop. When I walked in my stylist was waiting for me.

*2 hours later*

I was finally finished. No more weave. I had a wash and color. I got it colored red with my hair. I was on my way home when I stopped to get a bag of lays.  

“No, I ain’t tryna flex, no ceilings you can see who’s in it,  If we’re talking about sex, girl, you know that I invented that,  And I’m onto the next, that’s unless you bring a friend who with it” My phone rung

“Hello” I answered leaving the store

“Damn, bitch been M.I.A for MONTHS” Darnaye loud ass yelled

“I’m sorry, allots been going on”

“Yea ight, what you doing today”

“Nun just got my hair did”

“Ooo my bitch Flawless”

“Yup you already know the shit”

“Lol but hml when you find something to do”

“Ight”

After getting off the phone with Nae, I walked in the house and it seemed as if nobody was here. I walked to my bathroom mirror and took a pic. This for Insta. After a couple more pics I called up Darnaye.

“hello”

“Damn bitch you went to sleep hella fast”

“Stfu. Nights be rough but you got what we doing today”

“Yea, We going to Six flags”

“Ight getting dressed at your house by” she said before I could deny her

I decided to keep on my outfit on so I just kicked back and waited for Darnaye. Once she finally arrived she had put on her “Blue powders, black overalls, and a light blue tee.” She curled her hair and we was ready to go. We hopped in her black range rover and sped off bumpin to “2 On~ Tinashe.” When we arrived to six flags, we got in this long ass line and that is where I saw him…August in line with that girl from the movies and a lil boy. I was getting mad and Darnaye sensed it.

“What’s wrong bitch, who’s ass I gotta whoop today?” she said making me laugh cause she was dead ass

“Nobody’s let just have fun,” I said entering the park.

The first ride we got on was superman. I ain’t gonna lie a bitch was scared I was crying for my mother. The picture they took of me had Darnaye rolling. So you know she had to purchase it. We then got on the green lantern that’s where we saw Zaria and Tiara. We all rode together. That shit had me dead Darnaye dumb ass had almost pissed on herself when we dropped. We all decided on getting some fried Oreos and funnel cake before we got on the fairs wheel. The food line was dead ass long so as the black people we are we had a plan.

*Plan*

I wait in the line mean while Zaria and tiara act as if they was just looking for a table and Darnaye run and  snatch somebody food.

*End of Plan*

I watched as Darnaye stole this lil girl Blueberry slurpie. Shit had me dead. She was running drinking it and slipped and busted her ass. I saw people recording her, ain’t nobody try to stop her. I turned around and saw August buying a funnel cake so you know I had to get that. I sent Darnaye that way and she snatched it and gave it to me when August looked up shit was priceless. I just looked at him and shook my head.

Ciara in the MM