« simplicity »

tw: badly written fluff ???
this is set in a modern timeline, but they aren't idols (':
————

"that way, ggukie!" hoseok giggled, getting onto his boyfriend's back and pointing to the blue ocean ahead of them

"that way, ggukie!" hoseok giggled, getting onto his boyfriend's back and pointing to the blue ocean ahead of them. the taller boy chuckled, before balancing the smaller onto his back, and running towards the area. the short run was full of hoseok laughing with glee into the other's neck, making jeongguk smile the whole way through. he clung onto jeongguk's torso and shoulders in slight fear, but he loved the experience of being free. free to do whatever he wanted, and with jeongguk.

they reached the ocean, and hoseok jumped off of the taller's back, cheeks red and hair tousled. jeongguk smiled back at the raven haired boy, admiring him. they sat down at a bench with a perfect view of the ocean in front of them. the calming sound of the waves almost lulled hoseok to sleep, as he rested his head on jeongguk's shoulder. jeongguk wrapped his arm around the latter, giving him a kiss on the head.

"you know i love you, right?" jeongguk asked, fondly looking at the boy beneath him. he couldn't help but admire his features. his messy hair, red cheeks, doe eyes, and heart shaped lips would always be the death of jeongguk.

hoseok glanced up, blushing at the sight of jeongguk staring at him. he shyly nodded back into his neck, mumbling an "i love you" back. he felt safe with jeongguk, and luckily, jeongguk was not oppressing the thought of protecting hoseok from all of the dangers in the world.

at this very moment, the two forgot about everything else, except the view, and each other. this was all they ever wanted.

and they both wouldn't trade it for the world.
————
this was all in my head, and it's v short but my friend liked it so (':
+
i'm still accepting requests !! ➡️
+
signing off,
li 💘