1.5

Jungkook POV;

Currently 7:45 am, March 30th 2018. I am getting ready for school. It's a new school of course, I'm really nervous, what if I don't make any friends? What if no one likes me?

I should be quiet, of course there's going to be someone who likes me. I'm sure I'll make lots of friends.

I get ready and ride on my skate board to school. As I walk in the gates I hold my skate board in my hands. I get a lot of looks from all these different girls.

One kid yells "SK8TR BOIIIII!1!1!"

I smile from the reference.

As I'm walking the same kid goes over to me.
"Hey, I've never seen you before, you new?"

"Yeah, I just moved today actually."

"Cool, my name is Park Jimin. And yours?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Well Jeon, nice meeting you."

This one kid talking to himself passed us. Hair on his face and looking down.

"Why is he talking to himself?" I question.

"He's a crazy little shit. Don't talk to him unless you want to be like him."

That was sorta mean.

I ignore his stayement, tell him bye and head to class. The teacher introduces me and tells me where to sit. All the students stay looking at me. Not even looking at where the teacher pointed.

I greet the boy next to me but something seems off.

"Are you ok? You look pale." I ask In concern.

He looks at me and says he's fine, then he says no. Then he starts to cry saying he wants to go home.

Is he having a panic attack? What do I do?

I raise my hand and tell the teacher.

"Ms, Taehyung is having a panic attack."

The teacher rushes over and talks to Taehyung and asks "What happened?"

The small fearful boy shakes his head no.

"T-They're after me. They-They all are." He cries.

The teacher calls for the principle and they take him away. What was that about? I hope he's ok.

-lunch-

I'm in the cafeteria wondering around finding a place to sit.

I hear my name being called from across the room.

"Jungkook! Come sit over here!" Jimin yells. I walk over to his table. I was greeted by his other friends.

"Hey you know that freak Taehyung? Heard he had a panic attack today. Haha what a attention whore."
One of his friends, Seokjin slaps him on the arm.

"Hey, that's enough. He has a serious problem and he can't help it. He's not an attention whore."

"Whatever." Jimin rolls his eyes.
"Anyway Jeon, how is your life going? Got any tea to spill?"

"Um.. just a regular life not really anything exciting."

"And the tea?" He questions.

I shake my head.

"Stop being such a slut for drama and go suck some educations dick." Namjoon says.

"Nah I'm fine." Jimin laughs.

Welp. I guess they are nice people.