Nomad$

Nomad :

N. 

1.one without a home who moves around or travels freely without ties holding them back. 

2.a constant or full-time traveler.

Abel

''

[Verse 1 - Ricky Hill}
She'll be alone when I leave her
I like it better that way
I'm on my own when I need her
Cause they could dead her that way
She's addicted to the heroin
Lighter than a feather that day
But I kind of like the morphine
Triple x double bottle, lean codeine
What you want?
I'm that motherfucker
Baby, I'm that motherfucker
What you on? ''   

Ricky Hil raspy voice sings into the microphone , followed by my part singing with my smoothing vocals ,yeah the same one that can make your girl wet.

''Should have known from the start
What we got can't leave this room
And I ain't playing with your heart
It's just a habit to let bitches know the truth
I made it clear to the world
Ain't nobody gonna be that somebody''

I sing because other than drugs this is the second thing that kills the pain . First is the drugs , music, and then the bitches. If you havent figure out im kind of a big deal now , or whatever. never really wanted to be mainstream but hey ,shit happens man. OVOX'O til i die . if you aint fucking with me then youre against me. we and my crew reaching to the top moving mountains ,its all about elevation.

'' Aye man , that track was really tight . im sure it'll be a hit soon as its released man'' ricky exaggerated while sippin' on that lean .

'' yea , it was nice working with you. me and my niggas are getting trashed tonight. you tryna fuck with the X'O crew?'' questioning because everyone knew that ricky was not so pussy when it came to getting waisted,pussy, and high. He was the definition of white boy waisted.

''fuck yeah'' that was all he needed to say.