Bird pt 1

Val

Now upstairs in my bathroom of my two story home I start a bath for my self. stripping , getting naked . I drop a 'sex bomb' into the now filled up tub water.Stepping in letting the warm water sway back and forth soaking my feet. next my body hit the water . clashing waves soothing my body. 

heavy lids 

heavy thoughts

of him

of me

of us.

''was there ever an us?''

my concious mind wanders. Him , why does he have to show up out of no where? I dont need him . Im not that scared niave little girl anymore. not that weak miserable soul he left to fend for it's self. Im living good. ''good.'' I repeat. how can a word taste so sweet but yet bitter. He made me bitter. I guess when you've been around someone for a while they kinda rub off on you huh?

*flashback*

'' I-i think I love you.'' I whisper into his back, hands wrapped around his chest. 

''Val'' he said tauntingly , kind of warning me. 

''I know you've told me before to no feel this way but i cant help it abel.'' i stummered now sittting up in a criss cross postion playing with me nails. I continue on '' I told you, im not like them'' feeling tears coming on.''J- just please let me be the one. youre lonely star.''

''baby girl, i've felt it all. so watch out if you try to play your luck aint nodody gonna care enough to catch you fall' he repeated. the same words he told me when we first met . to not fall in love .not with him. because guys like him will watch you not only fall but clash, break into pieces when you do.

''swear im just a bird, girl im just another bird.nobody needs to fall in love.'' he coaxed. grabbing his jacket from the rack. he then says '' see you next thursday.'' leaving me to the famililar sent of weed and hot sex. wiping my eyes with my hand I turn to my right seeing the coke plate .grab the card and start to feel the rush of getting high off shakespear lines.