Not Alone

V1: You know that no one could understand
If life's a game you're always dealt a bad hand
Roller coasters are supposed to have both ups and downs
Yet your bad luck just never seems to turn around
Every morning you wake up you regret it
Evry day is the same crap, well you've just had it
You feel you're just a disappointment, just a mess-up,
You think your unlovable just cuz you've jacked up
You're going crazy being around the people you don't like
They make you feel like a screw up who doesn't deserve a chance at life

Chorus: Your whole world is crashin down, destruction and darkness is all around. Just remember, you're not alone. You just want it to be done and over with, you're starting to think happiness is just a myth. Just remember, you're not alone.

V2: You aren't a mess up, you're just human.
You aren't unlovable for things that you've done.
You may not be perfect, but perfection's a lie.
It doesn't make you weak just because you cry.
You have struggles but that's okay.
I bet you someone gets the pain you feel every day.
Someone sees all the things you have done wrong,
Yet knows they are the reason you're so strong.

Chorus: Your whole world is crashin down, destruction and darkness is all around. Just remember, you're not alone. You just want it to be done and over with, you're starting to think happiness is just a myth. Just remember, you're not alone.

Bridge: Confusion, pain, anger, they've made you do things you regret. You're breaking under the weight of the challenges you've met. You think you're imperfections make you worthless, no they show you aren't fake. You think no one can love you, well that's your mistake.

Chorus: Your whole world is crashin down, destruction and darkness is all around. Just remember, you're not alone. You just want it to be done and over with, you're starting to think happiness is just a myth. Just remember, don't forget, you're not alone.