I Really Hate Being Sane

"I'M PEELING THE SKIN OFF MY FACE CAUSE I REALLY HATE BEING SANE, THE NORMALS THEY MAKE ME AFRAID, THE CRAZIES THEY MAKE ME FEEL SANE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm screaming Mad Hatter lyrics at the top of my lungs cause

1. I'm a growwwwnnnnn wwwoooooommmaaannn

2. I do wwwhhhaaaattttteeevvvvaaaahhh I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. #1 is a lie cause I'm only almost 17 but #2 is the complete and honest truth

4. Dis dude who lives under a rock really don't know who Melanie Martinez....
AND THAT is reason to kill somebody so everyone who cares about this idiot should praise how kind I am (for not killing him of course)....

"YO EVERYONE THAT APPRECIATES THIS ROCK DWELLING IDIOT NEEDS TO PRAISE ME!"

"RIGHT NOW PEOPLE!" I say after a few minutes of people giving me their "don't anger the crazy person looks"
(and don't pretend you don't have a look for that)
With the only sound being the guy who's ears I was singing (beautifully I might add) into sobs as he curls on the ground covering his ears up as they bleed on the floor...

Well the only thing anyone had said other than a police call 5 minutes later was still this dude's crys so I did the only logical thing... ....

"I KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS! IT WAS THE ONLY SMART THING TO DO! YOU SHOULD THANK ME CAUSE I WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THAT CROWD WHO KNEW WHAT TO DO!!!"
I yell at the cops ten minutes later while struggling against the strong cop arms holding me around my armpits...
Then as always I do the only smart thing and stop struggling....
The cop relaxes his grip....
I go limp like a soggy potatoe..
Right before we get in the car door.....

I ARCH MAH BACK LIKE ARIEL THE MERMAID!!!!!!

I smacked him in the face with the back of my head and kicked him in his baby maker when he dropped me.

****************************

I. Did. Not. Deserve. House. Arrest.

"YES YOU FREAKIN DO!" My boyfriend yells at me...
"YOU BROKE MY FREAKIN NOSE, not to mention the thing we're supposed to have sex with."

"Admit it.
You know I made a fabulous Mermaid!" I say to him sending him some kisses "MWAH, mwah! My adoring fan!"

"You.
Are.
The.
Absolute.
WORST!!!!!"
He says as he tries to stay mad at my so called crazy.