Chapter 1

Anna's pov:(Monday)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I didn't want to go to school today. I always got bullied and I was on the edge of killing myself. I got bullied by mikey and Madison. Jason would just stand there and watch them beat me up since he doesn't hit girls. But he doesn't do anything either like go and tell on them because there best friends. Ugh I hate my life!!!
I got ready because I know my mom wouldn't let me stay home. The good thing is that it's the last week of school. Once I was done getting ready, I walked to school and met up with my only two best friends. Sarah and Nicolette. They already know about there brothers bullying me.

Nicolette:hey baby doll

Me:uh hey

Sarah:why so sad

Me:oh uh uh last week of school

Nicolette:yeah I'm bummed too

The truth is that I don't want to be here.

After talking we went to our classes. Great. I forgot I had Madison in that class.
When I was walking to my seat, I tripped. Wait nope never mind Madison tripped me.

Madison:watch were your stepping

I just rolled my eyes. Then class started.

*skip classes and lunch time*
Once I got my tray I was walking to our table when someone tripped me again. Then everybody started laughing at me. I ran to the bathroom and cried. Then sarah came in.

Sarah:don't worry Anna just one more week. You can make it.

Me:you'll be lucky if I do last that long.

Minutes later,we walked back out. I went to the nurse and they sent me home. When I was walking out the school doors someone covered my mouth and dragged me to a dark alley.
It was mikey. I wonder where he was since he wasn't at school.

Me:ugh let me go

Mikey:why

Me:what do you want with me

Mikey:kiss me

Me:wtf I thought you hate me

Mikey:just kiss me

When he got closer I smelled his breath. He was drinking.

Me:get away from me

I ran to my house and cried. Ugh I hate him so much. Why does he do this to me. After hours of crying I decided to hang with sarah and Nicolette. I called them to see if they wanted to hang. Nicolette said she had to study and sarah wanted me to go to her house. We'll at least jason won't do anything to me. When I got there, I knocked on the door and jason answered it.

Me:uh hey jason sarah home

Jason:yeah she's up in her room

Me:uh thanks

I walked up there and saw her on her phone.

Me:hey sarah

Sarah:hey

Me:so what do you want to do

Sarah:I don't know. What about watching movies.

Me:sure

We went downstairs and went in the living room. We sat in the couches.

Sarah:what movie you want to watch

Me:doesn't matter

Then jason walked downstairs.

Jason:hey girls what y'all doing

Sarah:about to watch a movie

Jason:oh cool can I join

Sarah:sure

Halfway thru the movie, I felt Jason's stare burn into me. When the movie finished, I had to go.

Me:hey sarah I have to go

Sarah:aww ok. See you tomorrow

Me:yeah bye

Jason:bye Anna

Me:bye

I walked back to my house and got ready for bed and fell asleep.