Chapter 30

Anna's pov:

I woke up in nicks arms and saw him staring at me.

Me:how long have you been awake

Nick:about half an hour

Me:your weird

Nick:hungry?

Me:yep

Nick:come on let's go make some food

Me:oh what ever you know it's going to be me making the food. You can't cook

Nick:true. You know me so well. Now let's go I'm starving

I ended up making us pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage. I gave him his plate and served him some orange juice and he just dove right in.

Me:your such a pig

He looked up at me and he had syrup on his mouth. He got up from his chair and walked to me. My eyes grew wide knowing what he was going to do. Before I had the chance to run away, he grabbed me and started kissing all over my face.

Me:ugh you left me all sticky

Nick:now you learned your lesson. Never call me a pig

Me:I don't like you anymore

Nick:I don't care as long as you love me

Me:I don't love you anymore either

Nick:yes you do

Me:no I don't

Nick:yes you do

Me:what ever

After we ate, he gave me some clothes and I took a quick shower since I was all sticky. Once I got out I sat next to the pig on the couch and watched movies.

Jason's pov:

Right now I'm just laying on my bed looking at the ceiling and thinking about absolutely nothing. I'm just so bored. Without Anna I have nothing to do. Ugh what did I use to do before I ever went out with her. Oh yeah I use to hang with the boys but I can't hang with them because Anna probably told them what I said to her. Ugh I hate her so much. But how can I ever stay mad at her. She's so adorable and beautiful and- stop jason. You hate her and that's how it has to stay. Stay strong just stay strong jason. What am I talking about I'm the one that broke up with her. I wonder if she's crying over me. She probably is like come on I'm just that awesome. Yep I officially lost it. I'm a freak that's talking to myself.

Then there was a knock on my door.

Me:come in

Sarah:hey what you up to

Me:nothing just thinking

Sarah:are you crying

Shit. I didn't even notice the tears coming out of my eyes. I guess I started crying when I was thinking of Anna.

Me:um no I uh I just have something in my eyes

Sarah:ok don't care so tomorrow would you like to come to the beach

Me:with who

Sarah:the usual

Me:no because Anna's going to be there

Sarah:so I thought you didn't like her anymore

Me:I don't

Sarah:then why won't you come

Me:fine I'll go

*next day*

Anna's pov:

I was getting ready to go to the beach. I'm really nervous though. Sarah said jason was coming. Hopefully something comes up and I don't have to go or he doesn't have to go. Once I was done I waited for nick to come pick me up and we headed over there hand in hand.