Seccessful Dreams & Failure

"lets start it from the beginning .. 5...6..5..6..7..8" the choreography snapped starting the music over. I popped and locked since i started the dance off.

"good" she nodded as everybody began jumping in.

An hour later im sitting against the mirror wall drinking a water.

"it sucks you leaving for Detroit tonight - im gonna miss you" my friend Kelsie said
"Imma miss you too Kels" i said sighing taking out my phone and getting on Vine.

I scrolled through my feeds

"hey, okay im revining any dancers that make a dance to one of the songs just tag me and Dario" was a vine that caught my eye.
"Lets do this contest for Lydia" I said looking at the songs
"okay? come on"

-----

baby come thru you deserve rounds rounds roundsss

"alright" Jordan smiled giving me back my phone. We all watched it and I smiled posting it.

i was alittle anxious because Lydia was apart of ProdiJee they were pretty big in Detroit and on vine so i wasnt really expecting a revine from any of them. I grabbed my duffle bag and ran out to the car hopping in the backseat.

"how was practice?" my mom smile
"it was cool" I said scrolling through my Vine feed. I screamed scaring my mother
"whats wrong?"
"mommy Dario revined me?"
"Really?!"
"yaaaaaaaaas girl yaaaaaaasss" I screamed twerking in the backseat.

I smiled all the way home and when i got there i ran up to my room kicking off my chuck taylors and grabbing my laptop getting on twitter. I instantly tweeted about the revine. I was more than happy. I went to get some cookies before coming back upstairs to notifications from twitter.

@MeechOnMars : @leelaa_ your dancing dope fam 😍👏

i was ready to die now .. all this in one day? I got a revine from Dario and a mention from my crush Meech. This had to be the best night of my life .. im now super excited to move to Detroit.