Chapter Three.

so far ive met two girls Shayla and Shannon. Ive never had twin friends but you can sort of tell them a part. like Shayla has a beauty mark on the left side of her nose like me and Shannon doesnt. They talk the same and snicker the same. Both have green eyes and ruby red hair. They dance! I think thats why i get along with them alot .. its like Shannon is snobby and Shayla is the chill one, but they are really good dancers.

"Hey Liyah - wanna go to the dance studio?" Shannon asked

"um sure" i said as i followed them there.

Hijack by Tyga blared through the speakers as we walked in. my heart fell into my stomach so fast when i seen the boys of ProdiJee dancing. I stood frozen for a minute

"Girl go" Shayla nudged me making me stumbled alittle and everybody looked at me

I put my head down and walked over to the other side. I was so embarrassed and my face was as bright as the color of candy apple red.

"What Song?" Shannon said

"Um - you chose Liyah" Shayla looked at me

"um .. Partition?"

"like when you say partition - you want the beginning or you want the regular song Partition"

"the beginning of course" Shayla said tying her hair up.

Shannon nodded turning on the song. I kind of already made a dance to the song.

"I already made a dance"

"ooh show" Shannon smiled

I looked around at everybody looking. Maybe telling them wasnt such a good idea because now i got everybody looking at me when it was only for Shannon and Shayla's eyes.

"well?" Shannon raised an eyebrow

"um -"

"oh dont tell me your scared Liyah" she rolled her eyes

"give her time Shannon - shut up" Shayla said leaning up against the wall.

yeah because Shannon was being bitchy as hell at the moment I took a deep breath

"Start it up again" I said

as soon as the beat dropped i start moving .. everything else didnt matter it was like no one was there but me I finished and tried to catch my breath at the same time. I looked at Shayla and Shannon who were nodding and smiling ..

"ya'll wanna try now?" I said still out of breath

"hell yeah" they said at the same time

"wait - Cory!" Shannon called out to one of the guys that was just watching.

"yeah?"

"Can you record us please?"

"um sure" He said getting up "on whose phone?"

"All of em"

"I'll help out" Dario smiled at me grabbing my phone.

I blushed standing in the front with Shannon on my right and Shayla on my left almost like a triangle. They hit play and the dance began.

-----

After school I walked home and ran up to my room. I know my mom not home yet it was only 2:30 .. I sighed plopping on my bed and getting my laptop.

"@ObeyDario : I met the dopest dancer today 😍👏"

i smiled at the tweet my bad for thinking its about me but hey i did dance today and i did meet him.

" @MeechOnMars : fam, where is @leelaa_ ?"

"@leelaa_ : @meechonmars wassupp?"

"@MeechOnMars : @leelaa_ your head aight?"

" @leelaa_ : @MeechOnMars yeah, im suprised you remembered 😌"

"@MeechOnMars : @leelaa_ why wouldnt I?"

" @leelaa_ : @MeechOnMars you asking me?"

"@MeechOnMars : @leelaa_ yeah, but aye slide in my DM"

I was shocked .. but of course i slid in his DMs and of course he gave me his number.