CHAPTER 1

Hani's POV

I woke up very early in the morning. 4:00 am to be exact. I groaned at the sound of the alarm which disturbed my sound sleep. But then, I cant help but smile when I realised that it was my favorite song; Kokobop. I quickly got up from bed, grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. After being freshly showered, I changed into my uniform since it was a Monday; which meant, school. A.K.A, HELL...

"Goddammit. Sometimes I feel like weekends aren't enough for a school break." I groaned and walked downstairs and sat on the dining chair.

"Good Morning Ma'am Hani." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw the maid.

"Good Morning. Uhh, where's Eomma and Appa?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She put a frowning face on, "Well, they left early for their business trip in Busan." She exclaimed.

I was so fucking shocked with what she said."What? They had a business trip?! How come they never told me?" I raised my voice a bit.

She lowered her head a bit. "Well, I never knew about it too until they told me this morning." She explained.

I sighed deeply and finished my meal. After that, I left and went for school.

As I was walking down the street to my school, which wasnt that far, I realised it was still 5:00 am. So, I decided to go to the park.

"It goes down down baby~~~" I sang as I sat on the park bench which was near a large oak tree.

I closed my eyes for a bit but didnt actually sleep. I was just thinking for a bit. I needed to know how I'm supposed to deal with school since a few of my friends moved to a diffrent school. Only two of my friends are left. Claire and Anna. Anyway, I understood why my parents would always be away. They had to work since my family is not rich. Yes, we have a maid but, she comes to our home only at the weekend since my parents couldnt pay her well. But, I cant say I'm poor. I'm just, simple. Not rich, not poor. Just enough. But yeah, the more my parents are away, the more I feel frustrated especially because I have school to attend which means, lots of homework, projects and PROBABLY, oh, wait, I meant, SURELY, bullies. Goddamit. Everything is fucked up.

I was just cursing in my mind for a little bit when I felt the urge to go to the bathroom. There were only 2 cubicles. One for women and one for men. I slowly walked over to the cubicle for girls. I checked the lock for any signs that it was locked. It was green which meant it was open.

"Oh thank god its available." I whispered to myself.

I grab hold of the doorknob, twisted it and flung it open. As soon as it opened, my eyes widened and my heartbeat fastened its pace when I saw what was inside the fucking cubicle.
.

.

.

Annyeong everyone! I know, I know, I'm such a cliff-hanger. Sorry! So, first of all, I hoped you liked the first chapter. Thank you so much for reading this. If you guys have any suggestions on what else I could add to the story to make it better like scene genres and stuff, then please comment. Dont worry, I'll make sure to update to Chapter 2!

Annyeong!