What happened to Lisa?

Okay so, as you guys know, after Eunmi and Lisa raped Jungkook, Namjoon, thought of an idea to get revenge on Lisa, right?

So, what exactly did Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung do to Lisa? Hm?

This is what happened to Lisa.

************************

Namjoon's POV

So, Me, Taehyung and Jimin are taking Lisa to Minseok, Lisa's ex. He always wanted to get revenge on her so were bringing her to him.

I'm so smart.😎

We arrived at Minseok's house and Jimin knocked on the door. Minseok immediately opened the door and was surprised to see us.

"So, Minseok, we've got a little surprise for you." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks Namjoon. I'll take care of here now." He smirked as well.

Then, we handed Lisa over to him and left.

Minseok's POV

I dragged Lisa to my bedroom and then locked the door.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" She shouted.

"I can finally get my revenge on you. Its time to play. I'm gonna film this." I then took out my phone and started to record everthing.

I then grabbed some handcuffs and locked it around Lisa's wrists. I then pushed her unto the bed and ripped her clothes.

"Minseok! Stop! Ugh!" She shouted.

"Shut up. Do you want me to send this video to your parents? Hm?" I threatened.

She shook her head and kept quiet.

And then, I attacked her lips with a deep kiss.
.

.

.
So yeah. Thats what happened to her. But, after that, she's still the bitch that she is. (Only in this story not in real life.)