09

M A Y A 
i tip toe into the bella villa and try and not wake anyone up, hoping they are all hungover and didn't notice i was gone the whole night. i walk into my room and see riley jump up along with a light headed brunette. 

"maya! i thought you passed out on the couch! what are you doing here?" she said as she scratches her head and her face turns red with embarrassment. 

"i was... but i wanted to take a shower. now seeing that you have company, i'm gonna go for a run." i tell them as i grab my gym bag, that was thankfully right near the door, and go to smackle's room to get changed since most of them left the house to visit their families for the weekend. after i tie my hair in a pony and slip on my nike's, i start to run towards the woods. 

i plug in my bose headphones and keep on jogging. 

"So you do what you wan-wanna do. And I'm not going home with you, home with you." I sing before i bump into something... more like someone. but next thing i know, i trip over the person and fall on top of them.

"I'm sorry." I apologise as my hand lays on his chest. I look up to see those blue familiar eyes that I craved for oh so long ago.

"lucas?" i ask. 

"hey penelope." he says just before i smack him on his chest.

"hey penelope?! that's all you have to say? it's been three years and you never even called." i yell. 

"penny, get off me. you're heavy." he jokes as i get off him. 

"fine, come on. i know my brothers will be ecstatic to see you." i tell him as he gets up then helps me up. we both walk out of the woods and towards the 'house of treble'.