Ist case

I just got transferred to the city crime rate is very high. It took me a while but I got use to the phone call and the rushing to the crime scene. But then one day I got a phone call that change my life. The person on the phone tells that there's a dead body in the street. It was not surprising because I got these type of call two times a week. So i reaches the crime scene with my team of officers. We started investigation while examining the dead body i notice that there's just a bite mark on the neck. Besides that there's no injuries or the sign of poisoning. I sent the body for the postmortem and we leave the scene the surprising thing was that there was zero evidence left for us on the scene scene. In fact there was no blood. It seems like someone cleaned the blood after killing the person. Next day I was sitting in my office waiting for the postmortem report. It was almost 11 pm when the postmortem reporter came to me. I took the report and started ready the cause of death. After reading that report I immediately called all the staff in my office including the doctor who performed the the postmortem I asked him hundred and thousand time to confirm if the report is correct and he told me one thing "I didn't make any mistake everything I the report is tire." I feel my heart sink in stomach because the report says that the victims body have no blood in it. Someone or something suck all the blood out of his body. We were just recovering from the shock when my phone ring again and the person on the phone reports another dead body found in the middle of a street.