Missing model

Me and my team reached on the crime scene and everything was same no evidence and no blood. Me and team now knew that we are looking for a serial killer, but we don't know how this killer suck all the blood out of the victims body. We have many questions in our mind. He doubled our work speed. I was sitting in my office when my phone rang. I thought it would be for another dead body but instead it for a missing report. The call was made my the maid of a famous model Sasha. I reached Sasha's home with my partner Josh. We started our integration with mrs Sasha's maid. She told us that " Sasha ma'am told me to take a two days leave. Today when I came for the work, I notice the newspaper was not picked from outside. I thought Sasha ma'am is still asleep. When I picked the newspaper I was shocked there were two newspapers. Did ma'am forgot to pick the newspaper. I entered in the house and saw that house was a mess. I tried to look for Sasha ma'am but she was no were to be seen. Then I call you guys." It was strange that Sasha is missing for two days and these murder had started two day ago. I was confused because Sasha and the two bodies we found have no connection. I put very officer in the city on high alert. This serial killer is giving me chills. I started to feel if the killer we are chasing is even a human. I was deep in my thoughts when I got a call from Sasha's maid May. By the sound of her voice I can understand one thing that she was scared and she might be in danger.