white wolf -2

class went by slowly and painfully with every single minute I could smell the lust rolling off every boy there in each class.

class 4 homeroom finally rolled around and it was creative writing,  I sat at the table in the back and of course danny sat with me, and we were conversing through private mind link.

D: I found a large group of wolves they're popular and willing to take us into the school group, oh and I also hate how all these guys are looking at you.

O: sounds good and as for you being jealous stop now. im finished talking.

the teacher ramblled on and on about the schedule and then some stuff for writing yawn not like I dont know any of this stuff.

then ring the bell rang off to AP history the only class danny does not share with me. thank god.

"my name is Fitzgerald, im your ap history teacher now." the voice spoke. "and you are? don't waste any time since you are the only one that was late." "Odenton Marie"i spoke softly yet fierce enough I sounded interesting.  "where are you from with an interesting name such as Odenton?"

"im from Scandinavia."

"such a far way, away from home yes?" 

"we are wasting precious time are we not."I stated making the class snicker. this teacher is intrigued by me a little to much. I'm worried. I walked to my seat in the middle of the class and sat down I had vamps infront behind to the side in front and back and next to me great.