Pas de Sentiments

Okay let me think of a way to start this: "Once upon a time..." No it's to unreal! "It all begain..." To mysterious... Oh wow I know how:

It was actually the first day of school I remember stoping my alarm before it started ringing,

I dragged myself into a pair of skinny jeans.. just to be clear : I'll say that this was my first year of high school and I've been In 'New High' like all my life not kidding when I turned 5 my mother drop me in kinder in the mini version of New High then the years passed and I can say lot of things about my past 17 years but I prefer to start were the drama began andyep! I'm 17 wonderfull I don't think so.. Okay back to that stuff since I'm now in the first year of high school we are now allowed to wear jeans and polos shirts. I know the school it's the type of school were literally you get reports by just arriving late to school but I'm kind of cool with it I mean I've been handling this shit for 10 years or more so 3 more it's not big deal now that you know all this shit that I consider inecesary I can continue with.. Where was I ? Ahh yeah I know: I dragged myself into a pair of skinny jeans and as all first days of school I was exited and terrified too.

Two days before I remeber reading my schedule trying to memorize all the subjects and I was kind of shocked when when I also found out that my friends where not on my class I had some people I talke to but not like my friends... When I finally finished with my one hour and half make up thing I got in my parents car and arrive to school y sat at the middle back I found a good friend of mine Alex we chat a bit and then we took our places remember I was kind of looking the whole place and I was like okay you better find some friends you are too reserved after that my plan to be at the back failed the teachers decided to organize the class by alphabetical order so I ended up at the front but to my surprise a guy I liked was just on my left side And just behind him an old friend of mine I used to talk with her a lot when I was on 2 grade of secondary we talk about justin bieber I had to admit it i used to like justin but now no liger I can listen to some but the 15 girl crazy about JB died I promise ! So I talked to her about justin she talked about 30 seconds to mars and all time low and we had great time but then 3 grade of secondary came and we split paths different room so we stopped talking but now she was again in my class and I didn't know why but I felt like a relived like I was missing her because if I think about it I missed her I had greats chats with her so back to more concert stuff her name is Kim she is like medium high long dark wavy hair, freckles down his eyes and big dark brown eyes.

Well that day basically I didn't speak much I mean it was the first day every one is like quiet and good students even the teachers know that won't last more than 2 weeks. So back to my house I told my mom about my day I liked my literature teacher she told is a story about a girl and his father and how she married a man who won a fight with some kind of magician I can't remeber all the details but something like that. At night I got a message

Text Tom: hey !

Text Sally: hey Tom! How was first day of school?

Text Tom: Fine I guess...

Text Sally: Why 'I guess'

Text Tom: You didn't say hi to me the whole day....

Text Sally: I know :/ I was... Kind of nervous.

Text Tom: How is that? Nervous ?

Text Sally: Yes, mm just school you know first day..

So he is Thomas, he wears glasses and he is really tall,black hair he combed his hair like in a messy way with spray and I don't know what else and her likes wearing supra, every one calls him Tom so did I. And on vacations I found out he kind of liked me for a year or something and just in vacations we start talking and it was nice I didn't know if I liked him but I liked the attention I guess so we talked all vacations and them I discovered he was in my class so my first thought was wow this is gonna be a exiting year and I bet you that It was....

So here's another story I'm currently in I have tons of things in my head and I want them to be written here and I swear that in this story will all my feelings in it it's time to levit out !

Hope you enjoy and tell me what you think !

Just to be Clear no fan fic or that's stuff all the things in this story some are damn real and others with some imagination but this is real life hope you like it !

- Sam