YOU MEET HIM

After we read dove her bedtime story I went out of her room and went to the kitchen and grabbed both of my hatchet and went outside and locked the door because their has been other murderers in the town and I want dove to be ok so I ran on the edge of the forest and then spotted the house you want to kill at, you ran to the house but saw some one with an hatchet in both hands I can tell it was a male by the hair then I noticed it has fresh blood ' he must be one of the murderers.' I thought then I hide let's see how good he is at killing he went to the house I heard a scream not good each time I kill I shout their mouths before I hit them so no sound comes out and the I say "your midnight got bloody" because my name is bloody midnight duh then I saw him walking out like nothing happened then my bush made a noise so I did a back flip to go in the tree before he looks at the bush the walked more in to the forest then I walked from tree to tree I make a noise to get his attention he turned back to see if someone was there I want to laugh so bad but hide it and went on his back and flipped him over then said "hi fel-low k-killer" he looked like he didn't know what was happening because I'm just five feet tall "hell-o?" He said but more like ask "hey my-y name is m-midnight." I said then asked what is his name "m-my na-ame is-s t-ticci t-Toby ... wait you have...
================================================================ to be continued